[A] <Holq> Frostmourne | GMT+8 Mon / Thurs / Sun 8.45pm - 12am | 10.1 CE Push

WHO WE ARE

Holq is a newly formed guild with a core of experienced Hall of Fame / CE raiders and officers, pooling together our expertise in raid leading, planning and logistics.

OUR GOAL

To achieve CE by the end of 10.1 with a 3 day schedule as a mid-tier, less-than-hardcore Mythic guild.

OUR CORE VALUES

1. Competency

• Raiders are expected perform to their utmost best, i.e keep up to date on ilvl, weekly vault loots, class discord, decent parses

2. Meritocracy

• Each raider should earn their place in the Mythic team roster by the virtue of their contributions, whether it be through being a team player, mechanical skills, raid organization and overall attitude.

3. Cooperation

• While high parses are always a positive, we recognize the value of the collective rather than a few star individuals. As such, players with positive attitudes towards improving their gameplay and contributing to raid progression will always be valued over those without.

4. Fostering players

• We’ll make every attempt to help each other improve through log reviews and individual guidance.

5. No dickheads

• Above all, we value a competitive but lighthearted environment.

APPLY IF YOU…

1. Are an AOTC raider, who has decent logs and want to make the step up to organized Mythic raiding. We make the promise to help all members who have a willing and positive attitude to improve.

2. Are a current/experienced Mythic raider and looking for a guild that is committed to achieving CE while maintaining healthy environment.

Discord

fuzzlesworth#7170
dimzle#7590

Bnet

reichel#1261
dimzle#1490

We look forward to your application!

wao :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

wao :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

I have holy pally that would like to have a group for raid. Can i join?

Hit me up if you need Hpally

Vazzal#9608 on discord

Hello.

Below is my forum post if you’re recruting for a tank:

Thanks.

Filling up last few slots for our Mythic roster, big prio for druids !!