Dragonflight: 10.0.7 Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: 10.0.7 Content Update Notes—Now Live!

The Dragonflight 10.0.7 content update is live!

View Full Article

15 Likes

First.

Are you guys fixing the blessing of dawn bugs before it goes live?

2 Likes
    • Flying in Battle for Azeroth zones no longer requires Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder.

The greatest thing ever. Now add it to Shadowlands too and stop with the arbitrary time wasting!!!

33 Likes

Now if they removed BFA as a req for newbies. Terrible new-player expansion. The worst part about it is your being called “CHAMPION!!!” when you are literally a lvl 1 noob who has nothing to their name but rags and a weak weapon and no history with the npcs calling you so.

14 Likes

When can you Chromie time? After you hit 60?

When you get a max level character.

nerf to bfa raids?

14 Likes

Mages not even mentioned, love that for us! :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Retribution rework is bad.

We should never had a “range expansion” on a class that should specifically be in melee.

Now we will feel funny and ppl will be confused on why we are swinging our weapons in thin air 20 yards away and damaging players…

Shoulda gave us that leap blizz.

9 Likes

With worgen monks, this shall be the greatest patch in the game’s history since worgens were added.

5 Likes

You forgot to buff protection warrior and nerf guardian druid

4 Likes

Yes, Blizzard failed when they made us anything more then simple adventures.

4 Likes

For people that know, is Exalted with Stormwind/Orgrimmar requirement for the heritage armors account-wide? I’m exalted on a few characters, but I don’t think I am on my humans and orcs :frowning:

Yup, that will be required. But they are very easy to farm, grab a tabard and start farming dungeons or w/e.

Sorry if I’m not understanding or maybe my question wasn’t clear, but is the requirement account-wide? Say I am exalted with Stormwind on my Void Elf main, do I have the requirement fulfilled? Or do I need exalted on the Human character?

Oh oops, it has to be on the character you want to get the heritage armor on and be a human/orc.

1 Like

Reeeeee, thanks

it takes you like 1 hour top to unlock flying in SL

1 Like

I’d rather spend that 1 hour doing something else. Pathfinder is the worst function Blizzard ever made.

5 Likes