Play the Dragonflight Free Trial This Weekend

Play the Dragonflight Free Trial This Weekend

This weekend, we’re offering returning World of Warcraft players access to all their characters so you can jump into Dragonflight together. Call your friends, rally your guild, and ride along to the Dragon Isles!

View Full Article

8 Likes

i love how constantly desperate they are to get people to come back.

hopefully lesson learned after shadowlands.

37 Likes

Aren’t you just a ray of sunshine.

8 Likes

Arthas would like to come back to WoW.

9 Likes

Arthas had his subscription canceled.

4 Likes

Imma keep trying to RAF him.

Arthas deserves a good comeback.

I will NOT relent!

4 Likes

No more factions proved that.

3 Likes

35 anima is tasty

1 Like

im gonna get all my friends on the wow hype train!!

1 Like

i mean, i was all for removing the faction system anyways. it should never have been a thing. but, yes, it proves the population has been drastically reduced. mostly on alliance since ion’s team of “elitist jerks” doesn’t play that faction.

4 Likes

Company tries to retain old customers and get new ones, more at eleven.

If y’all are so miserable playing wow why are you still paying?

8 Likes

Haha I never expected dragonflight to tank that bad.

Hint to the devs… It was obvious when you cater the elitists and fail tune m+ that this expac will fail

23 Likes

This is the most casual friendly expansion in years lmao

Y’all wild

4 Likes

Lol so desperate. Maybe try making all the under performing specs like Guardian druid and survival hunter viable and people actually might want to play this game instead of being rejected to m+ groups because of their spec. Its baffling you guys let it go on this long.

8 Likes

M+ is the only thing shadowlands hold together.

Dragonflight had the issue to gate max vault reward in +20, which also spreaded the playerbase.

Best rewards come from hardest content. More at eleven

Dozens of guardians and survival hunters have done upwards of +20s. What’s the problem?

If only there were ways to never get denied from a group. Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Could someone please tell me how to stop the “Thank you for playing World of Warcraft Dragonflight. You have reached the level limit.” popup when I log on. I’m not buying the expansion anytime soon. Do I have to do this quest campaign arc that’s been forced on to me to get it to stop or will this be rammed down my throat until this trial crap has ended? It does it on every toon over and over. I’m so angry with Blizzard for intruding on what little time I have to play my hands are shaking. Thanks

2 Likes

OOO so impressive. My 399 gs warrior can do 20s half naked… as much as fanboys want to defend blizzard class balance is really bad and you are not helping.

Oh man I love how you reflect the reason why this game failed so hard this time.

I was telling this since the season started and I love how I was right. It’s hilarious how they are now struggling

1 Like

I believe you, low level classic alt.

Love how y’all literally hate the game with every fiber of your being but still fork over cash every month lol

2 Likes