In Development: Looking Ahead to Embers of Neltharion

In Development: Looking Ahead to Embers of Neltharion

The stage is set for more adventures within the Forbidden Reach in the 10.0.7 content update. But much more is taking shape beyond those island shores as we delve deeper into the Dragon Isles with the next content update—Embers of Neltharion.

View Full Article

10 Likes

Is he…? Netharion…? Coming back somehow…?

1 Like

There is a typo on the sets. You have Rogue twice, second one looks like it should probably be Paladin!

Moving on from angry lightning chicken to fire bird. Allrighty

But is that last tier really rogue or pally?

Darn was beaten to it

Dragonflight Season 2 Mythic+

Dragonflight Season 2 adds the remaining Dragonflight dungeons along with additional dungeons from previous expansions to the Mythic+ rotation, including:

• Brackenhide Hollow
  • Halls of Infusion
  • Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
  • Neltharus
  • Freehold, Battle for Azeroth
  • The Underrot, Battle for Azeroth
  • Vortex Pinnacle, Cataclysm
  • Neltharion’s Lair, Legion

New seasonal affixes are in development and will be available for testing later as a part of the PTR cycle.

Sweet!

It’s been corrected. It should have been Paladin. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That priest tier set is beautiful. It doesn’t specify heroic or mythic, so that the normal set?

Never thought I’d see the day I want a priest set on my paladin

10 Likes

Can you please give feedback to the design team that the DH tier set… well it looks kinda like :poop: IMO.

The last good DH tier sets were from legion. Even the current ones look like they are for Shamans.

3 Likes

The post also says “New seasonal affixes are in development…” when the interview earlier said Season 2 won’t have a seasonal affix…

3 Likes

That just means season 2 won’t, it doesn’t mean future seasons won’t

It looks better than the hunter one imo, but overall they look better than this tier.

Why does the tier set for priest look more like plate than the paladin’s?

Also I’m pretty sure you used that Death knight tier set already. Is that a placeholder?

8 Likes

I mean… that’s situation normal, hunter wears shaman mog :rofl:

Honestly I think the gold is a bit gaudy on all of them… but that’s me. The DH one just doesn’t even read DH to me. Whereas most of the rest at least read as having something to do with the class.

2 Likes

It reads DH to me cuz it’s shirtless lol

1 Like

Hey I’ll have you know my DH main wears a shirt! A minimal one but she still wears one.

1 Like

Vortex Pinnacle? Underrot? Lord help us all. Maybe they’ll be tuned decently less than 6 weeks in like this last season?

5 Likes

Please tell me there’s a mistake and you guys swapped Priest and Paladin Sets…

7 Likes

They usually show off mythic sets, so I’m going to assume for now that what we are seeing are the Mythic versions.

No hope for mechagnome customization this year :sob: :hammer_and_wrench: