The 10.0.7 Content Update is Now Live!

The 10.0.7 Content Update is Now Live!

Prepare to journey back to the Forbidden Reach for new adventures, collect two new Heritage Armor sets for the orcs and humans, embrace a new journey as a new goblin, Lightforged draenei, or worgen Monk, and more.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Nice. I won’t be struck dead by lightning!

1 Like

4 Likes

If you are AOTC… do you just unsub for a month or two?

4 Likes

Cool, hopefully in the next few weeks.

I think the vaults idea is kind of again, barebones…

The rest is the same lame things [rares and a storm or something]

I’m at a point where I think this game is gonna lose more people if they keep making these half-assed attempts at content.

6 Likes

I mean there’s mythic, keystone dungeons, pvp and everything else.

4 Likes

Oh does the new M+ season start? I didnt know that!!! cool.

1 Like

I wish I knew what “soon” meant, but I’m guessing mid to late March.

3 Likes

I hope this isn’t overlapping too closely with the D4 open beta…

hurry up so i can log back in

1 Like

Blizzard soon™, or like actually soon?

Optional tails for worgen when since they are getting a new class which is awesome still would look better with an optional tail.

8 Likes

If you want the current RAF rewards, should you refer a friend now, i.e., are you locked in to those rewards or will it just automatically shift over to the new RAF rewards?

1 Like

Story-wise, I don’t see why the FR wouldn’t be locked out by the other freed Primalists’ elemental powers just like it was by Raszageth. Especially considering she wasn’t the most powerful one. It doesn’t make sense that the other Primalists wouldn’t also know of the secrets the FR holds, if Rasz knew.

Please explain!

1 Like

So, March 14th I’m guessing?

You’d tell us it’s next week if it was the 7th.

1 Like

Wouldn’t you get a faster response on the CC discord or forums? Seek out info and confirm for us!

I left this months ago due to disagreements with the hardcore players on the council. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the forums, I doubt they’d tell us. This is all they’re giving right now, which is “Coming Soon” - so I’m guessing the 14th. xD

2 Likes

I’m realizing now all feedback about the amulet/ring and the solo dungeons is essentially just being ignored?

1 Like

My “guess” is actually the 21st

Seems to be. I just plan to ignore it. I have AOTC anyway, I rather just quit raiding altogether then grind rares for a temporary ring.

2 Likes

Ignored? Nah…
Devs just “know” what we enjoy more than we do!

1 Like