March Over to the Trading Post for New Items!

March Over to the Trading Post for New Items!

The Trading Post vendors have updated their inventory for the month of March. We aren't lion when we say you'll leap for these new items to add to your collection. --You can also earn extra for being extra. While the Trial of Style is active, completing certain activities while trotting out your best transmogs will earn you some Trader's Tender to spend at the Trading Post. --

View Full Article

5 Likes

With all the bugs too, it’d seem. :frowning:

8 Likes

I’m sorry but that pun deserves this:

11 Likes

Apparently the freeze feature from last month isn’t working for some folks.

3 Likes

Oof, you hate to see this as the fourth post.

Them 2h swords :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I lost all of the cosmetics I unlocked last month. I’m sure this will be fixed eventually?

9 Likes

none of the items look overly interesting.

11 Likes

Awesomesauce. Thanks for the new loot! Can’t wait to see all the new items to come.

I like the treasure chest backpack! It would go really well with my treasure goblin pet, esp on a gathering/mining/digging character. Rogue or dwarf.

9 Likes

Does the Dragonrider’s Mail set actually come with the chest piece? It’s not showing up in game on the model or the Trading Post ‘dressing room’.

15 Likes

Got a feeling that’s going to be a theme with the trading post. Most of it is going to be easily and hastily thrown together garbage with one or two items that actually had that increasingly rare (from Blizz) combination of creativity and effort put into them.

I mean they are trying to put us in clown suits. Definitely a thinly veiled joke at our expense. I find it to be a good joke though.

2 Likes

Great for goblins!

9 Likes

Why isn’t the golden pterrodax in yet? Why is this dumb system on a monthly rotation?

I’m surprised people aren’t as stoked for that harlequin outfit. The helmet looks dope.

9 Likes

Would be nice if the new trading post each month actually began with a weekly reset. A lot of guilds raid on reset and don’t get contribution from that raid towards the journal (among a lot of other things).

I know you have a month to do it so no rush, but just a weird choice to have it be a day after reset.

1 Like

… the first day of the month?
It could not be any more straight forward.

Besides it only works out that way this month. Next time it will reset on a Saturday.

2 Likes

Yeah I really like that outfit. I bet it was really intended for the store.

2 Likes

Well if so hopefully that’s another part we’re seeing of Blizzard turning the corner. Not everything should be monetized.

WTB valhallan greatsword