Whitemane era cluster locked!

Why don’t you have a seat? Care to explain what you’re doing here?

12 Likes

Same thing I am wondering. What benefit does this make for people wanted to play on a fairly balanced server?

4 Likes

Actively trying to kill the small revival we had going. This company is shameless.

29 Likes

Are you guys joking? Is this April fools? They didn’t seriously lock Whitemane classic era right?

6 Likes

good. destroy classic era :expressionless:
from the ashes, the Phoenix of Fresh shall be reborn :bird:

2 Likes

smh…

10 chars

Is this real life? Wtf? So blizzard is paying attention to classic era…just to kill it? Hopefully something is going on.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s just a game.

2 Likes

Dude what? they arent allowing people to join there? Even in the best case scenario this is blizzard trying to keep people from wasting their time on era because theres a new fresh or classic+ or something coming very soon but even then its a terrible way to handle the issue. This not only kills the revival currently happening in game but also keeps people from being able to play with their friends who are just joining OR EVEN MAKE ALTS. What is happening? This is madness.

4 Likes

I’m really hoping it means a either a fresh or a classic+ which will play off the current Era servers. Although, I’d rather fresh for a brand-new economy.

1 Like

Not even 10 minutes ago I deleted my level 3 Rogue who I made last night because I was excited to play classic era. I got on today and decided I wanted a male instead of female with the same name…deleted the female and hit create, NOPE…what a joke.

4 Likes

Mankrik is open still

1 Like

Mankrik is open if you want to be the laughing stock of the cluster, yes.

They probably saw all the people coming to era and locked the xfers so the other server clusters could populate and not overload whitemane.

1 Like

The radio silence by Blizzard is crazy. Then they just lock an essentially low pop server… just because? I hope you guys are right, they are planning a fresh server but if they are locking it out of pure dissent for Classic players to try and funnel us towards retail/wrath then that is low, even for corporate standards.

8 Likes

blizz actively trying to sabotage the fun we discovered…
if this is not reversed i’m probably out. i had friends who were planning on joining me soon but i guess now i need to tell them to pound sand.

4 Likes

Retail is failing hard. This is the overreaction

6 Likes

They have no clue what they are doing.

1 Like

Blizz WTF!? Please unlock Whitemane Classic Era cluster!!!