<spaceshipjuicebox> H-Thrall 9/9 AoTC Guild LATE NIGHT TUES/THURS 10:30pm EST - 12:30am LF DPS for S4

9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic

We are a guild that has been together Since S1 Shadowlands, we are looking for fellow like minded relaxed but prepared gamers to keep pushing content in 10.2! We only raid 4 hours a week and we are extremely efficient! We love playing the game and we don’t need to make it another “job” we have very competitive DPS and we expect you to keep your character up to date and doing weekly M+ keys!

We raid from 10:30 pm EST to 12:30 am EST (7:30pm-9:30pm PST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Currently Recruiting:

---- DPS ----

Discord is the platform we use for coms. Having a working headset with mic are required. We usually prefer to leave our channels on PTT, but we need raiders to have the ability to communicate and call out mechanics when asked.

We are using RCLoot Council, weakauras, DBM (BigWigs) etc.

If you wish to apply please include recent logs as well as a link to your Raider io

THANKS!

Battle.net : gL0RY#11673

Discord : satinxd

1 Like

Bebop bop, bump to the top

1 Like

Been playing WOW since BC, happiest I’ve been in a guild. Communication is open, loot is fair, and some solid people. 4/5 dentists recommend.

1 Like

Still looking for DPS and HEALERS!

Stll looking for some able bodies

If you’re interested in a fresh 70 hunter I’m looking for a guild and your schedule aligns with mine. Added you on Bnet. Ive been playing off and on since 05

send that notification again for some reason I never got it!

Bumpity Bump for Hump Day.

1 Like

Looking forward to clearing another tier!!

1 Like

Watchout, we fueling back up!

1 Like

We are stilling looking for DPS!

Need some more dps players ready to game!

Let’s go!! Great group to run with!! Laid back and get stuff done!

Still looking for ranged dps!

Ranged ranged ranged ranged!

1 Like

Doin the bump ti bump… come jump on the Spaceship with us!

Free juiceboxes. Looking for some ranged dps!

Patch drops in 1 month! We will be gearing new and returning members! DPS AND HEALERS WHERE YOU AT?

If you are looking for people still, I am looking for a guild. Went 8/8h, 2/8m on evoker before switching to BM hunter. My performance is better on the BM hunter. No logs at this time as I am just pugging.

We are still recruiting ranged dps. Reach out in discord to gL0RY#11673 to see if we would be a good fit!