[H/A] Player looking for 9 or 930 CST AOTC Raid

Greetings.

I’m currently looking for an AOTC raid team that starts a little later on in the evening. Preferably 9 PM or later CST on any night but Monday. Perfectly willing to play any class and any role. I currently have a paladin, priest, hunter, and warrior ready for 10.1 – and I would be willing to level a new character for the right fit.

I have raided off and on since Vanilla. My most recent raiding experience was really CN, though I pugged some of VOTI.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

1 Like

Better Call Thrall is an AotC guild on Stormrage, although we do have a community set up to allow cross-realm raiding. We raid from 9-12EST, so we are close to what you posted. We are a laid-back group, but we take raiding seriously and we are focused on killing bosses, we just want to have fun while we do it. We have people who run higher keys, in case that is something you want to do as well. Ad me if you like and we can chat about it further.
Dreadwytch#1396

Come check us out! We are in need of DPS and Healers

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday 930-1130 CST.

We are on Horde Thrall
Please message in Discord or BNet

justinn#0637 Discord

gLORY#11673 BNet

1 Like

Hi Thrazok!

We’re Relentless a Horde Guild on Firetree. We are looking to build our roster up for 10.1 Dragonflight, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses, time dungeons and maybe have some fun in PVP. Our goals are to get AOTC each tier. 8/8H Vaults. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:

Wed
7pm-10pm PST
10pm-1am EST

Fri
7:30pm-10pm PST
10:30pm-1:30am EST

Would love to chat with you if you’re interested!
Battle tag - Doja#1897
Discord - Doja#3442

\o give this a read and feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

Hello Thrazok! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

CURRENTLY looking for Priest, but open to other classes if you are interested.

Hi Thrazok,

We might be the right guild for you, please check out our Team 2 in particular. it matches up pretty close to your time committments.

Clan Seppuku is almost legally allowed to vote. Join us as we turn 17 this May

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities.

We are looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding

We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Alliance members are welcome to join our dysfunctional home

Our 3 raid teams are recruiting DPS for next raid tier

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 - 7/8H Looking for Melee DPS
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 - 8/8H -Looking for DPS
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 - 6/8H -Looking for DPS
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm
All raid times are EST

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week, keys determined by group comp, affixes and ilvls.

Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive. We all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129, Discord Wraist#5218
Contact for Team 2 - Btag petrubo#1763