How many new models does Thrall need?

Poor Varian died a muppet mouth and Thrall has a new look every week and Metzen doesn’t even work at Blizzard anymore. Kinda ridiculous.

19 Likes

Gotta pander to the Horde.

5 Likes

More than Jaina sadly.

You are not seriously surprised are you? Alliance EXIST to provide only story and plot lines for the Horde.

Remember that Varian wasn’t even IN THE GAME until 4+ years after the game launched because Alliance content always took a back seat and wasn’t high priority, that is why Alliance content is always lacking…it isn’t important.

It is also why the Alliance as a faction is dying.

10 Likes

Metzen still does voice work. He recently did voice work for Imperius in Heroes of the Storm. Even after he claimed ‘retirement’, he still said that he will voice Thrall.

He still works for Blizzard, on and off, but nothing beyond voice work (edit: to my knowledge).

7 Likes

How many children do you have?
does any of those children have demonblood and shaman powers?
no?
HE NEEDS NEW MODELS TO EXPRESS THE EXHAUSTION OF CHILDREN >:(

What do you mean? Varian got a new model at the beginning of Legion.

102 Likes

Pure gold.

+1

1 Like

I’d gladly trade the next two Thrall redesigns for a new and completed Orgrimmar. It’s been under construction since freakin’ Cata.

3 Likes

Too soon. =(

4 Likes

Absolutely savage.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh, a legitimate Thrall complaint thread.

This brings me back to Cataclysm. Thanks for the memories.

4 Likes

What’s the point? Will the orcs replace their spikes and tents with more spikes and tents?

1 Like

leans in close
Don’t worry, this will be the last one he ever gets.

No the new Nightborn have brought in purple drapes and carpeting for consideration.

Yea i won’t lie, i got a good laugh. Nicely done.

I’m just concerned that his kid is going to get a special model before the Dark Iron/Bronzebeard prince…who should be like…what…11?

3 Likes

Thrall jr will get 5 new models before Anduin stops looking like a 40 year old potato.

7 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Gonna feed you to the Orcs!!
Way too soon!!!

(said in jest of course - good job :wink: )

That kid is all the evidence anyone needs that Blizzard doesn’t care about the Alliance Lore. I mean, Red Shirt guy became a thing because Blizzard didnt bother to learn their own lore.