Confirmation on travel forms and mount equipment?

UPDATE: Bornakk confirmed- druid forms do not benefit from it. Not that it’s a big deal, but if you are a druid player wondering about this- the answer is to mount up!

Due to Bornakk’s words, Worgen Running Wild will not benefit from effect (currently bugged on PTR) but it is NOT in the mount collections and therefore, will not benefit from the equipment."

OH! And if you warmode as a druid, keep in mind you can be dismounted by all the other players out of your flight form, and you will not get the parachute, so if you do not want to splatter, make sure that you ride flying mounts in warmode.

Original Question: Anyone seen anything or read a blue post that lets us druids know if our travel forms benefit from that new slot?

6 Likes

They have released zero info about it so far.

Darn, ok, well if you or anyone hears anything, please do a direct reply to me and I’ll come check.

I hope not. Travel form has already too much bonuses.

7 Likes

I really really doubt that they would make something like this. specially with all the special effects that druids already have.

4 Likes

Well, I guess we will wait and see. I do not see why we would not get it, but if I have to mount to water walk, it’s not the end of the world. I’ll be flying soon enough as it is.

I don’t know about you but my druid just insta-changes to travelform and go Under the water.

Pretty sure there will be no mount equipment for travelform…where would they put the gem slot? No, don’t try to answer that.

1 Like

It’s called “mount equipment”, because it’s for mounts.
Druid travel form is not a mount. It is a shapeshift.

You figure it out.

4 Likes

Well, since the slot was shown on WoWhead data mining to be account wide, meaning, whatever you have in there, all your alts have the ability thereof, I wondered if it would work on druids.

And, secondly, it’s not really about the water walking anyway. See, in Warmode, everyone has the power to dismount anyone that is flying- it also disables flight form. So, I am curious about that too, since i know 100% of warmode folks will be using the a parachute so that they are not splattering everywhere every day.

Look, smart mouth, you can mount a druid in travel form.

2 Likes

But the “host” druid is shapeshifted, only the rider is mounted. And he is not on a “mount” he is on a shapeshifted druid.

The equipment goes on the mount not on the rider.

1 Like

Well, it’s really just a “slot” in a video game. But, whatever, I’ll keep waiting to see how it works on those forms. Especially curious in regards to the Legion class druid mount form too. Since it appears in the mount journal.

1 Like

is your druid form listed in the collection tab where every single mount you own is?

I thought so.

1 Like

Yeah that class one is.

4 Likes

Lol at people arguing semantics at what constitutes a “mount” in this game.
BTW, Travel Form benefits from guild and Pathfinder mount speed bonus and also, you get “dismounted” whenever you enter an indoor space.
:woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

so if another player mounts a druid maybe it will apply their equipment while they’re riding it…:thinking:

but in all seriousness i doubt they’ll apply to the druid travel forms

The stag button does not have a slot where you can place a piece of equipment - I tried shift + right click to see if anything opened both on action bar and in spell book. The only place to place mount equipment is the one slot in mount journal.

I don’t think they will apply it - it wouldn’t really make sense since we just auto-shift to swim form when we hit water. I think the same thing happens when someone is riding you, doesn’t it? Been a long time since I carried anyone in stag form.

Well, hopefully someone gets on the PTR at some point and can confirm if the form we have in our mount journal benefits. I mean, flying as an owl on the ground the first 7 months of an expansion and being able to just glide over water or not be dazed is still better than riding that bug.

It’s going to be for mounts only

I’m just guessing

Yes, but what about the druid form that is in the mounts tab lol

1 Like

Did they add Lunarwing to the mount journal? None of our forms have ever been in mount journal before. I never use that one so I’ll have to go get it to check.