Get Your Trading Post Items for February!

… and usleless. you work your butt off for more tokens, and you don’t get them. you cap out and look for your mount, you don’t get it.
not criticizing the “people” at blizzard, but the idea of releasing what feels like a blunt kick in the sack to the player base… yeah, i’m criticizing that.

I’ve had tickets open for months at a time, on issues they say to “open a ticket to solve this problem” only to have their customer service say they can’t solve the problem.
customer service has been horrid for years. if it weren’t for places like wowhead.com this game would be unplayable.

it bug out cant get the bonus mount

1 Like

Does tender you earn this month but don’t spend carry over to next month? If so, is it in addition to the monthly cap, or does it contribute to the monthly cap?
for example, if I have 400 currency I don’t spend this month, will be able to earn the 1,000 for next month for a total of 1,400? Or would I only be able to earn 600 because I already have the 400 for a total of 1,000?

If you want to play Pokemon, play Pokemon… it was the most annoying addition to WoW the devs have ever made.

the dwarf looks like ted cruz

Just got mine Check your chest again

When I logged on I got 500 tender, then after I completed the mount thing I got another 1000 tender, now any time I go back the chest is glowing for me I click it it says I received another 500 tender then got another 500 idk where from(total of 2k) but my total has not changed from 1800 (I bought 2 items) so like most things Blizz puts out I like this bug but I have stopped looting the chest as it is pointless.

It’s like they don’t want us to play their game. I want to be able to earn all the items in a month. I want to play the game. Why can’t I do that?

Does any of you know if the remaining traveling points expire at the end of the month? Thank you!

Gosh I hope not. I spent only 300 and I plan to save the other 1700 for next month.

1 Like

This is what I’ve been trying to find out, if there’s a hard cap say 2k total then I’ll spend 1k this month since next month I’ll earn another. If there isn’t a cap but say in July there’s 3-4 “big ticket” items I want then I’ll save my tender for those.

please add the brontosaur AH mount to the monthly reward. and to all the people who will cry about this, screw you.

Tmogs, pets, and mounts. Lame content.

[Updated 2/23] It won’t be long until the vendors in Orgrimmar and Stormwind trade out their wares for new items for the month of March, and February’s items go into storage.

Before the month comes to an end, if you haven’t purchased that one “must-have” item yet, don’t worry. You can “freeze” an item so you can purchase it later. When you freeze an item, it will stay available month over month until it is purchased or replaced. Don’t forget to also finish your Traveler’s Log and claim Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount, before time runs out! Check your progress by opening the Adventure Guide (Shift-J).

If February’s offerings didn’t have the items you wanted, you can hang on to your Trader’s Tender for next month’s offerings. It won’t go anywhere, and unspent Tender will continue to accumulate each month.

4 Likes

You earn more tender as you complete more of the objectives, so the chest lights up and attempts to give it to you. Of course you can’t receive more, so it just disappears.

Very strange the way they designed this.

2 Likes

I like how you added some secret messages in the Adventure Guide. :coin:

1 Like

Yeah, no. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Gosh! thanks for clarify about the remaining Trader’s Tenders <3