Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get Your Goblin Weather Machine Now!

From February 1 until February 5, earn the Goblin Weather Machine when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

View Full Article

16 Likes

Oh man this is gonna upset people.

17 Likes

Yass let the dismantling of the TCG continue!

:dracthyr_love_animated:

68 Likes

Yay! Thanks for more free stuff!

19 Likes

But I did a reverse mortgage to afford this. Why devalue my money blizz?!?!? /s

14 Likes

Swift Spectral Tiger next uwu

36 Likes

I mean I’ll never use it

But it is a +1 for my toy collector stuff

14 Likes

Lol, and I was just seeing people show this off in the game. The original toy, from years ago.

RIP to all Spectral Tiger owners, eventually. You just know it’s coming, lol.

8 Likes

Just hopes my Magic Rooster Egg doesn’t show up there…all though in year 2029 there will be a rooster show up for Year of the Rooster that year.

3 Likes

It already was on the BMAH. I spent a lot of gold on it and yet I don’t care about Blizzard opening up options to get it, I just hate that they are using twitch and rewarding people for not playing the game.

7 Likes

I spent 10,000 hours farming copper coins to be able to purchase this item… and now they’re giving it away freeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeee

/end sarcasm

7 Likes

I’m just glad my rarest thing is the ZG tiger, something that was always found in-game.

I definitely feel for you guys though, as someone who enjoys rare things. I don’t like what Blizzard is doing here.

They should just present some other new things, just made for these Twitch drops, instead of stepping on toes of older fans who did obtain this stuff way back.

Promoting your game to new players, while also burning bridges with your original fans- that’s not a good look.

Nor does it seem sustainable, tbh.

13 Likes

Notice there’s nobody who cares that it’s implemented

Ohh boy hard to keep a straight face hehehehe

1 Like

Meh it’s just marketing. From a “spread brand awareness and engagement” perspective it makes perfect sense. The TCG loot cards were originally used to promote the game externally - makes sense for them to continue to be used in the same way. I get stuff for free either way so it’s all gravy to me.

2 Likes

Yeah, then never use it again. I haven’t seen a feldrake in ages

To be fair nobody is using non-dragonriding mounts right now lol

I use the feldrake on my DH on the rare occasion I take her somewhere outside DF.

5 Likes

Tree falls in the forest “sort of” deal.

You not seeing anymore ergo it’s visually rare.

This is a rookie move. Everyone knows you only ree in all caps.

5 Likes

Woo hoo more TCG items! Keep it up give us the rooster!

2 Likes