Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 2, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Death Knight
      • Fixed an issue where creating your first Death Knight would fail on the first attempt.
    • Druid
      • Nightsong Regalia (Tier 8) 4-set bonus heal now correctly triggers on each Rejuvenation.
        • Developers’ note: The once-on-every-other-Rejuvenation cast is true to the behavior in patch 3.3.5. However, the wording of the Tier 8 set bonus does not reflect this, and instead indicates that Rejuvenation should provide an instant-heal on cast. It seemed like the fair thing to do would be to reimplement the once-on-every-Rejuvenation-cast trigger rate.

Cool story bro

Fix the the dual talent in Asian realm pls. It is still bugged and very inconvenient for some classes. Thank you.

So in 3.3.5 our set bonus only worked on every second rejuv cast? Really?

I don’t remember this, I can’t find any reference to this, and it seems like a really weird (and notable) way for a healing set bonus to work - you’d think there’d be discussion out there about it.

You’re not just thinking of the nerf to the instant heal value? Because having our set bonus only work on every second cast is… really weird. Really weird. And then the tooltip just always stayed inaccurate, forever? k :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

3.2.2 patch note:
" Druid [Tier-8] Healer 4-Piece Set Bonus: The amount of healing this set bonus grants on the initial cast of Rejuvenation has been reduced by 50%"
That was done because druids wouldn’t change to Tier 9. But we should be having the full effect while running phase 2. This is unfair and not how the game was. Why are we having to do pre-nerfed Ulduar in nerfed gear.

February 3, 2023

• Achievements
    • Alone in the Darkness should now be rewarded correctly to guilds killing Yogg-Saron on 25 player difficulty.
  • Classes
    • Mage
      • Arcane
        • The Arcane Stability talent should now correctly prevent pushback while channeling Arcane Missiles with the Missile Barrage trigger active.
2 Likes

Much appreciated.
Can you confirm that its to 100% of the tick value, as in initial cast heal is 1.6k ish, or is it only half? as per T9 content patch notes cited by Xdeahtknight

3 days in a row of at least fixing something? I like it.

2 Likes

Open up dungeon finder q’ing…

1 Like

Faction change coming soon ??? Please don’t wait until end of wrath to do it

yes to this…

Seems like feral t8 is broken also i got the 2 set the other night and only had 1 more proc then the previous week which doesnt seem right cause if i ha e more chances for uptime on that buff it most deff would be more then 1 proc in the whole fight

im honestly curious why so many are begging for faction change? already theres no loyalty to servers and now folks want to jump factions? is this going to end up like new world with crews jumping every couple of months just so they can fight amongst themselves and have zero loyalty to anything? this is curiosity as faction changing hasnt worked favorably in the past.

I think the XT nerfs on 25man were valid. Idk about 10man

it doesn’t really hurt the community to be honest, the only people that would prob use faction change is the people who plays pvp to get to try a better race than u currently have , i’m sure most pve people don’t even care. not having it would kill the game faster since most people that have undead’s characters they don’t wanna play their character and totally feel miserable for having an Un useful racial

gotcha, guess ive been gone too long from wow lol. all this lack of server loyalty and faction pride has me lost. might be time to go back ot a private option

1 Like

February 6, 2023

• Daily quests now reset at 7:00 a.m. realm time, in order to coincide with all other daily resets.
  • Fixed an error when exchanging Emblems with Usuri Brightcoin.
  • Classes
    • Paladin
      • Retribution
        • [With weekly restarts] New glyph recipe added to inscription requiring 390 skill: Glyph of Reckoning. “Your Hand of Reckoning spell no longer taunts the target and can be used on targets immune to taunt effects.” This glyph will appear on inscription trainers.
        • [With weekly restarts] Seal of Vengeance and Seal of Corruption now apply stacks of their debuffs (Holy Vengeance and Blood Corruption respectively) when using melee abilities such as Divine Storm and Crusader Strike.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Ulduar
      • Fixed an issue where some players randomly received full resources (i.e. mana) unexpectedly in Ulduar.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Fixed an issue where certain gloves would display a texture on a character’s upper arms.
2 Likes

Soooo…. Any updates on the race/faction changes we were told were coming?

2 Likes

On the stop as of today. They have bulk deals too, and it’s on sale.

add RFD?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes