Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Looks good. Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know, if you even bother reading this, you can pass up the chain that ANOTHER guild, mine to be exact, has left westfall server in favor of a more realistic wrath experience. patience for you to do the right thing has finally run out.

2 Likes

It looks like announce achievements to guild chat was added recently but I didn’t see that in any recent release notes

Please fix Beacon of Light, After 20 Seconds Left on the Timer Heals are Not Credited to the Beacon Target. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

This is with - The Beacon of Light Glyph

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

May 11, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Sara will now receive a message on Vezax’s death that forces her to spawn immediately.
    • Developers’ notes: This should prevent the issue that a few rocket boot equipped players experience where it’s currently possible, if you run fast enough into Yogg’s room after Vezax’s death, that you start the encounter before Sara has spawned and results in a Yogg fight that can’t progress past phase 1. Thanks speedrunners!
1 Like

There is a issue with all my pets when playing my classic 80 hunter. whenever i use a flying mount and i dismount on the ground my pet always seems to lose about 20% health and the reduction seems to reduce everytime i dismount!

Over a month between hotfixes of a single thing each time is insane!

2 Likes

june 1, 2023

• Commendation of Bravery is again available from Veteran Arena vendors: Argex Irongut in Gadgetzan, Kezzik the Striker in Area 52, and Nargle Lashcord in Dalaran.

These tokens are not showing up on Arugal/OCE. I just checked Benediction and the tokens were available. Please fix.

1 Like

when is dancing rune weapon going to get pushed to live wotlk?

Wow, 22 days to fix that and nothing else. I get it, though, the game is basically perfect, there aren’t any bugs to hotfix, certainly not that have been reported since beta.

1 Like

dark rises

june 20, 2023

• Classes
    • Mage
      • Ice Armor should no longer fall off when players have either rank 1 or rank 2 of Frost Warding.
    • Warrior
      • Blood Frenzy should now fall off when Deep Wounds falls off the target.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Ulduar
      • Yogg-Saron
        • Guardians of Yogg-Saron will once again spawn normally during Phase 1.

Infernal resetting?

Super disappointing to hear them talk about it on the community council chat but nothing coming of it.

1 Like

no racials resetting? Thanks for the extended grief

June 21, 2023

• Quests
    • Midsummer Fire Festival
      • Fixed an issue where the Heroic version of The Slave Pens had Ahune, and related creatures, set to level 80 instead of level 70. The intention is that level 80 players are to go into the Normal difficulty dungeon to fight the level 80 version of Ahune.

Would be so good to be able to reset infernal.

Did you also fix the boss to actually reset after a minute or two so we don’t need to run out and reset the dungeon?

What about the loot? We did it today and it only dropped the level 70 necks and not the level 80 cloaks.