Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 21, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Items and Rewards
    • Increased the mana regeneration effect on Meteorite Crystal to 85 (was 68).
1 Like

you forgot to put rdf back in the game again. still waiting.

3 Likes

They might add it in TOGC or ICC, whenever it first came out.

I like you Sanq.

nods in approval

lol nice, the ai response

February 24, 2023

• Players in an instance will no longer receive Exhaustion or Sated debuffs when they are not within range to benefit from Heroism or Bloodlust.

Cool story bro, now fix the botting CATASTROPHIE

2 Likes

I once again, am asking Blizz to please restore the T8 resto druid tier to the pre-nerf version with the full rejuv tick value. Please stop hating on druids and gimping them.

you forgot to hotfix LFG by adding RDF.

2 Likes

February 27, 2023

• Achievements
    • School of Hard Knocks is no longer required for the Children’s Week meta-achievement For the Children.
2 Likes

What a :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: I’m paying 15 bucks a month so I’m entitled to have a premium experience in Battlegrounds. This means I should be fighting real enemy players not a team infested with bots and at the same time have real players in my team too. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR TROLL EVENTS HOT FIXES.

When will you actually give us an update on the future of classic and things going on in the background? Or IDK treat the classic player base with respect and make it so your whole classic team of 2 people working on classic is expanded… 15$ a month for this crap.

Easier than addressing the bot infestation for sure, but is this really what we can look forward to whenever a major issue is hurting the game? You just telling players “ignore that part of the game”?

1 Like

still waiting for you to hotfix the pugging system by adding RDF. you forgot again.

1 Like

February 28, 2023

• Player versus Player
    • Ranked Arena matches that include participants from both the Americas and Oceanic realms are now always served from the Pacific Time Zone, to minimize average latency.
3 Likes

Is this …like… NA have 30 MS and OCE have 200MS, so now everyone has 100ms? (implying both regions are present at that arena match ofc)

East coast vs East coast, like EST timezone, they will all have low ping, or whatever their usual ping is I should say.
But the second EST team matches vs OCE team, they basically meet in the middle at PST?

Hello there! :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: waiting for you to get rid of the bot infestation in wotlk classic, We pay 15bucks monthly we are entitled to have premium service free of cheaters. At this point your service is a scam since private servers do a better job.

1 Like

still waiting for that hotfix that adds RDF. or do you folks just enjoy watching the game consistently decline in numbers as they move to other options blizzard doesnt support?

2 Likes

u know how ur supposed to let babies cry at night instead of coddling them?

thats is the gm response to you. youve posted how many times in this thread? they’re not giving you a response u dense nice word that isnt an insult :slight_smile:

and i will continue to post exercising my freedom of speech, and if the gm needs to give me a response they will, they dont need youre trollish toxic personality to do it for them. so run back to your toxic pvp guild and let the adults continue the conversation.

1 Like