15+ Year Hunter/Streamer/Cat lover 228/6 total CE

Experience;

Vanilla - MC, ZG, AQ, Naxx40 to Horsemen

Burning Crusade - Took a break for this xpac, came back and finished Black Temple and Sunwell.

WotLK - All content cleared when it was current, except ICC to Heroic Blood Queen.

Cataclysm - Branched out and raided in a top 25 US guild for BoT, BWD, To4W, DS, killing Spine and Madness before the nerf.

MoP - Killed all bosses on Heroic and Mythic while parsing on several fights. CE Siege of Org.

WoD - Started slowly in this xpac but ended up clearing HM during content. Joined a new team, cleared all of Mythic BRF and HC during content.

Legion - Currently 7/7 H and 7/7 M EN Cutting Edge, 2/3 M ToV, 10/10 M NH. Cleared TOS on normal the first night then had to relocate for a job. Updated for 7/9 M TOS. CE Antorus.

BFA- 6/8 M Uldir during content, 7/9 M BOD, 7/8 M EP during content. Hated BFA and couldnt continue playing.
SL- 6/10 M back in Febuary where I DPS’d to fill a void for a team as the mechanic volunteer so others could Pump. Finishing my builders license conflicted my schedule, however that is done now and I make my own.
Update: SoD- Pugged first 2 on heroic, and 6 on normal first night.

Exceptional ranged skillset and vocal skills mainly with the Hunter as I know how to utilize all my CD’s, situational awareness and split second decision making.
DPS will always be in line but I focus heavily more on always being alive.

Schiller426#1743
Add me if you think we would be a good fit!

Bump for the new day!

Hey Lyim,

Not sure what you’re looking for in terms of schedule, but on Mal’Ganis might be a good fit! Here’s our recruitment post: [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Our RL/GM is a catlover as well! Good luck finding your new home!

Hey Lyim,

We are looking for more RDPS to fill out our 9.1 team. If you are still looking I would be interested in chatting.

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Lyim,

We’re a 16-year guild with over a dozen Realm First CE kills under our belt looking for ranged dps for mythic SoD progression. We currently have NO HUNTERS on our roster (free legendary bow for you!). We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’d love to chat with you sometime, so please add one of us below:

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag - Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag - Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag - Bevee#1903

Battle Tag - Zeez#1833

Battle Tag - Shadow#12663