$15 a month for a 14 year old game?

You pay for what you feel is worth your money. If 15$ for classic doesnt feel worth it to you, than go spend your money elsewhere. The rest of us will gladly spend that money to play a game we get a ridiculous amount of replay value out of it.

Pretty sure I and many others have spent the equivalent of 15$ a month for 5 years on dumber things.

3 Likes

Used copies of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night are going for about $80 right now. And that’s a 22 year old game.

Original ATARI PONG (Model C-100) going for $150 - $180 on ebay.

40+ years old.

That’s weird, because you can get it on both PS4 and Xbox One.

These are used PS1 disc prices, and for the greatest hits release at that. Originals are even more.

I made a post about this a bit ago here < Classic Update - March 1 - #213 by Protnshock-korgath >

I don’t really have the BEST idea for it since it’s such a delicate/fragile topic but I am hoping there’s some other sub options for Classic.

Not sure what your problem is. I’ll be getting classic free with my retail sub. But I’m just special I guess ;P.

1 Like

Sucks to be poor.

These sorts of posts make me laugh.
I spend more than this on lunch and can’t even buy a six pack of beer for less than a months sub.

Where do you live? A 12 pack of Shiners, here in Texas, runs around $14

Brisbane, Australia

1 Like

Some folks just don’t want to pay $15 a month for a Vanilla shake. But that’s on them.

But you get the Vanilla shake for free when you pay for your favorite shake.

That’s the only way they can sell BFA subs.

It used to be we just got a Diet Coke, now we get a Vanilla Shake with it. For some reason, some folks don’t think they should pay for a Vanilla shake, and others want to pay just for the Vanilla Shake.

It is what it is. As of now, if you want to play classic, you’ll have to add a sub to wow retail. Right now, I look at it this way, I get two games for the price of one sub. If you don’t wanna play retail, no one is forcing you to.

If I had my way I would only pay for the Vanilla shake.

Then why are you a 120?

It’s this or nothing, really. I’m willing to pay a little more for access to the game I want to play - I have no intention of playing live and I don’t even know if I’ll stay long term with Classic, but I don’t want to play on an illicit server and so I’m willing to fork over a little more than I feel is necessary for the combined subscription.

In the meantime I’m truly enjoying FFXIV, and I see myself continuing to play that, but Classic is that draw that I don’t think I can ever pull myself away from.

I’d pay $50/month if it was good.

1 Like