14k queue, ya Blizzard you're brilliant

No, people didn’t choose a mega server, they were forced on to one because blizz shut down other servers and forced people out. And some of the servers that are now mega servers weren’t before blizz shut down all the smaller servers and gave everyone free transfers.

2 Likes

These are secret blizz workers i swear. Move to a dead server in 3 months and pay another 25$? :thinking:

4 Likes

Sure they can force transfer 5k players to Sulfuras and it’ll be balanced and High pop, nearing full. Of course, you might actually have to PvP on a PvP server if they fixt it.

Well also it did not help Grob that they took the refugee camps from other servers and dumped them on Grob… They should have just merged all the refugee camps into a large one and been done with it.

1 Like

yes. what he said makes sense. alot of sense actually. what are you missing?

guys calm down, im sure the very capable classic team is on it

2 Likes

Clear out the boosters and gold farmers from grob already. thank u

2 Likes

so the people that raided throught tbc, with no queues on bene, are somehow at fault. this topic really brings out some really intelligent individuals to defend blizzard, kapp. The real question is why wasnt the server locked before the prepatch. It should have been if you dont have a 70 on bene, you cant create or boost a character on the server, period. Many of us have been playing on bene without queues for a while now, so keep ur dead server opinions to yourself.

5 Likes

players are not individuals that can freely transfer. they are part of social groups, friends, guilds, pvp teams, etc. telling players to transfer doesnt work because it requires them to abandon their entire social network. some players are part of guilds that have been around for many years. im part of a guild for 7 years with hundreds of members that raid, pvp at a high level. this is only a solution to solo players with no attachments.

it is only natural for players to want to play with their social groups they have spent a long time establishing. id imagine most players are like this on classic, because this is kinda what classic is for (the community aspect). this is not a player problem: this is a game designer problem.

lets repeat. this is not a player problem: this is a game designer problem.

3 Likes

Right now you’re part of a massive queue.

We’ll see how well guilds weather this.

IDK bout you but I didn’t “make this bed”.
I rolled this character in the week of name claims before Classic officially launched. My server is the spiritual successor of ED thus has maintained a good balance. Since then, other players have crowded to my server for the balance.
Now I am stuck in a long queue because other players fled servers that were not properly managed.

Blizzard is now also looking into ways to reward players for balanced servers as a way to try and combat this problem… It’s been a problem since WLK was the current expansion and now they’re finally looking into this…
Yes you could technically blame the players but really Blizzard has had the ability to help prevent and better manage this for a long time but have done nothing.

3 Likes

Yeah, the original players got screwed.

Server transfers screwed me, too. I was established on Heartseeker. Now I have toon scattered across several servers.

None of this would have happened if the sheep didn’t keep flocking.

1 Like

That sucks man, sorry to hear.
Yeah I understand and agree.

3 Likes

yes until a couple of days ago

Exactly. People don’t realize while maybe the story and gameplay are bad, retail fixed every single server problem.

This is wrath and it’s basically retail already.

Give us retail AH, cross server grouping, and lfd ffs

Alliance Sulfuras actually died because of the Horde Vs Horde Battleground change so yeah keep being wrong

LOL Yeah bud sure it did.

Youre one of those ppl who just expected horde to drop everything, delete their characters, and reroll alliance just so they could BG.

Thats 50x more an absurd ask than telling ppl to use their FREE XFER to go to a low pop server to dodge queues.

HvH has zero impact on alliance playing the game. Zero point zero

1 Like

So for all the player who legit are crying about over population of servers Via (Benediction) sorry that server is over populated but Blizzard has given you a chance to go to another servers…yeah your guild might be there but you choose to continue to go on that server therefore you cannot whine that others have joined or switch to that server if it is that big of a deal switch servers or stop crying about how you have to wait 2+ hours…its is your own fault you choose to play that server and everyone else too, there are other servers which are just as good community wise not to mention its a game where no matter where you go if your a good and respectable player you should do just fine on other servers aswell, pay your money and play the game or cancel and stop crying sometimes in life and in gaming it doesnt always go your way.

Clearly you weren’t around when they put in the HvH bg then lol keep being ignorant

Obviously I was. There is just zero correlation.

If anything HvH kept horde in BGs and out of the world ganking alliance.

Wouldn’t hour long queues had horde out ganking instead of in BGs?