In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

In Development: See What’s Next in Patch 10.0.7

Patch 10.0.7 is in development, and with it comes a variety of new content updates, including a return to the Forbidden Reach, new Heritage Armor for orcs and humans, and more.

View Full Article

25 Likes

The orc armor looks amazing.

Human armor… not so much.

34 Likes

Idk I like both but that’s me

16 Likes

AAAA

“In the 10.0.7 content update, the Monk class will be available to the goblin, Lightforged draenei, and worgen races.” FINALLY

33 Likes

Human armor looks generic and boring,
I like the orc armor though. Top tier, very orcy. :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Both armors in my opinion look pretty good.

17 Likes

Whoever called the Human heritage armor as an updated Warfront armor, nailed it.

It’s good to know that all humans in WoW are from Stormwind, even tho this kingdom has only existed lore wise for a fraction of the Warcraft IP timeline.

23 Likes

Both look like slight reworks of the Arathi Warfront gear.

9 Likes

Worgen and Goblins get Monk

7 Likes

I mean, if you’re playing a human from the base set of races (so not including kul’tirans) then yea, all playable humans are from Stormwind. Only other human kingdom’s technically playable are Kul’Tiran’s, who have their own heritage armour, and Lorderon, who are now undead.

14 Likes

And Gilneans technically, though they also have their own heritage armor so that just kinda reinforces your point.

14 Likes

Oh right, I knew I was forgetting one. Thanks!

2 Likes

This patch will get more positive attention here than 10.0.5 did, even though there’s less changing or being added.

2 Likes

Nice, not happy RAF’s still being tended to though.

Stormwind Humans, specifically. Northern kingdoms exiles and Gileans and Non-Obese Kul’tirans need not apply.

It’s the “We have BFA warfront gear at home” of human themed armor. And hilariously it’s aimed exclusively at the kingdom of Stormwind. Lordaeron? Arathi? Dalaran? Gil’neas? Kul’Tiras (well, ok, the skinny ones)? Nope, here’s a couple eagle heads and a lion head. Even though the closest lion to Stormwind is uh… do they even have lions in Stranglethorne?

5 Likes

I wonder if Tusk of Mannoroth can go with the armor set???

4 Likes

Really only Arathi isn’t represented. The other ones are gone, undead, or independent like Dalaran. There’s only what, Four human kingdoms in the Alliance? SW, Arathi, Gilneas, Kul Tiras right?

I’d make the same argument for Orcs. There’s a lot of different Orc tribes in the Horde with their own unique style to their look, it’s not always the Frost Wolf look.

6 Likes

Tusk on one shoulder, skull thing on the other

Could make the argument that the Arathi Warfront armors are Arathi, too.

Granted, they look very Stormwindian but hey, maybe they just don’t divert that much stylistically.

4 Likes

(happy dance!)

Goblins/Worgen Monks finally!

:cookie:

12 Likes

10.0.7 loving the content I am seeing I hope the forbidden reach will expand on outdoor content and gear.

2 Likes