WoW Hotfixes - Updated March 20

Soaking the balls doesn’t deal extra damage if you have stacks, it increases how much damage and healing you do. The added duration has no negative effects.

I’m not 100% sure on this but it appears that they share the same health pool, although if one gets healed and the other one doesn’t (cause of this bug). If one of them dies then you start dealing less damage because you cannot DOT or cleave both targets effectively reducing your single target damage on the alive boss.

Also your suggestion is to revert the fix and cause the boss to reset if the issue occurs is the worst possible solution.

Teera and Maruuk are now not dying at all if one is brought to 0% before the other. So yes, the hotfix does work, but does not fix the issue. The fight has to be manually reset and tried again.

Just happened for the first time ever for me in a +2 key. We had to reset the boss twice and then slow down dps on the third attempt before the encounter would finish.

I appreciate the change, but I think it’s important to know where the cone is going to hit. Before he casts it. Kinda pointless to have it after when you’re already dead cause you don’t know where the effect is

Can anyone confirm if they went into an M+ Nokhud in the past day and the 2 connected bosses aren’t bugging? Would like to raise score this weekend but don’t really want to waste time if it’s just going to bug.

how have you guys not addressed the ruby feast bugs?

the vendors sell the same stupid cake and it’s been broken for like 2 months…it’s one of the new features of the game, come on guys…

i need to buy my druidic dreamsalad in bulk :rage:

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 13, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Vault of the Incarnates
    • Raszageth (Heroic)
      • [With weekly restarts] Electric Lash damage reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Volatile Current damage reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Stormsurge absorb shield reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Lingering Charge periodic damage reduced by 20% in Heroic difficulty.
    • Raszageth (Mythic)
      • [With weekly restarts] Electric Lash damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Volatile Current damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Stormsurge absorb shield reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Primalist Stormseeker’s Storm Bolt damage reduced by 25% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Lingering Charge periodic damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
      • [With weekly restarts] Fulminating Charge now snares players instead of rooting them in Mythic difficulty.
        • The tooltip for Fulminating Charge will still reference a root. This text will be updated at a later date.
    • Mythic+
      • Azure Vaults
        • [With weekly restarts] The timer to complete Azure Vaults in Mythic+ has been increased to 35 minutes and 30 seconds. (was 34 minutes).
        • [With weekly restarts] The cooldown of Vault Guard’s Brilliant Scales has been increased.
        • Azureblade
          • [With weekly restarts] Azureblade’s Mana drains over 60 seconds (was 50 seconds).
2 Likes

Still no Outlaw buffs?

3 Likes

Thank you!!! She’s insanely rough. Guild hasnt been able to down heroic raz because people leave after 1 or 2 wipes and we have to refill, repeat. She’s overtuned and feels like a mythic boss.

He is in fact harder. We’re a mostly casual guild, happened to have 20 people after killing Raz somewhere around 100 pulls, went and one shot Eranog on Mythic. It was kinda sad.

Oh OK so we are just ignoring all the leatherworkers then?

yay, now there should be a lower chance of the key bricking 1-30 seconds over the timer.
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Good timer change, hopefully it’s retroactive.

Ok so literally last night I untimed a +23 AV on my paladin by 25 seconds. My other team member just retroactively got her M+ score adjusted, whilst mine is still unchanged. really hope we all get this retroactively, as there’s no reason why someone in the same exact group as me got M+ score while I didn’t…

I got io score for a +20 retroactively granted but didn’t get a port. Is that intentional?

3 Likes

Azure Vault’s still going to be a pretty tightly timed key a lot of the time, even with the bonus 90 seconds. Could we maybe get an extra teleport option to the last book we interacted with between Leymore and Azureblade? If you wipe, that’s a rather long run back - potentially extra if you are not doing the frog trash skip and have whelps up after Leymore to wait on. If you’ve got someone with the mobility of a paladin in the group, it’s going to take longer to recover.

Other ideas to improve tuning: frogs should jump less so we can cleave them more readily, and maybe drop the hp of the mobs a little in the “intended” pathing so people can actually feel like doing that as a reasonable option rather than optimizing ultra whelp/stone elemental pulls between Leymore and Azureblade to get percent so they can skip frogs’ winding corridor and do a wall crawl and drop down just before Telash – which is generally more reliable to time the key unless they’re ridiculously over-geared for the key. Make the frog corridor more compelling as an optimized path with tuning adjustments to entice its utilization.

With such minor adjustments in this hotfix today, I expect Azure Vault continuing to feel like one of the most challenging mythics to time, especially in pugs. The overall crux of why it’s one of the hardest to even complete, let alone time aren’t fully addressed yet.

Are we getting tuning on the RLP mob damages and abilities yet? The cd requirement for getting in enough stops and interrupts along with the pules from the blazing inferno can cause certain groups or specs to really struggle; especially healers.

March 14, 2023

Professions

• Leatherworking
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Leatherworking Weekly Quest “Drums Here!” to misbehave.
      • Developers’ notes: Valdrakken Rep, Artisan’s Consortium rep, and Leatherworking Design rewards are doubled for this week to compensate for the bug. They’ll go back to their previous reward values next week.
1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the timer adjust will be retroactive? I did a +20 in 34:44 only 2 days ago! :frowning:

Same. I was 50 seconds over on a 21 on Sunday. I logged in today to see it was changed to time and got the IO but no port. I was hoping it would be there but I guess we are just going to have to retime.

March 17, 2023

Classes

• Monk
    • Brewmaster
      • Blackout Combo’s effect with Purifying Brew should now correctly pause stagger.
      • Blackout Combo’s effect with Celestial Brew should now apply the stacks to the comboed cast.