The Dragonflight 10.0.5 Content Update Is Now Live!

The Dragonflight 10.0.5 Content Update Is Now Live!

Learn more about changes such as the new Trading Post feature, a new in-game event, and more ways to add to your Appearances.

View Full Article

33 Likes

Knew it; end of January or beginning of February. Glad to see it’s about a week and a half away.

4 Likes

READY-TO-WEAR

Expand your wardrobe with Common (white) and Poor (grey) quality gear. Each item will now be bind-on-equip and can be added to your Appearances collection so you can mix-and-match like the stylist you are to create the ultimate transmog sets for any occasion.

Hide weapon transmog option when?

My resto druid doesn’t use his staff for a single animation and it ruins my mogs, it is visual fluff.

Make it happen!

30 Likes

Pour one out for doubletap. :tumbler_glass:

18 Likes

Please buy our expansion.

16 Likes

That blog page doesn’t say anything about the Catalyst.
Is that not coming out the same week?

2 Likes

Dang I called it being this month.

1 Like

Interesting stuff!

1 Like

I think if they can drop 10.0.07 by late Feb, and 10.1 by late March, we’ll be on the right track.

It comes out the same week the patch does.

1 Like

Please come back we pump the content fast fast fast make good quality. When is the 60% off sale coming or the trap a friend promo. Any chance we make it out of beta before the end of 2023.

10 Likes

Not gonna lie, I laughed at this. :rofl:

11 Likes

Will the unobtainable WoD profession gear be making a return in 10.0.5 as well?

1 Like

But do we get our Rabbit Mount that day too?

how long after this is released till 10.1 hits ptr?

10.0.7 will be on the PTR probably 2-3 weeks after the patch launches. If it’s on the same sped up cycle as now then it’d be out by March. 10.1 comes out shortly after so could be a May release.

2 Likes

Shame my sub ends tomorrow.

10 Likes

Based on their goal of a patch every 11 weeks…my guess would be Apr for 10.1 to hit the PTR with a May/June release. Plus, the roadmap shows the 10.1 release happening before Summer.

1 Like

:crab: :crab: double tap is gone! :crab: :crab:

1 Like

New Primal Storm event. Like a world boss spawn? Or more mindless trash mob grinding :thinking:

2 Likes