[A] [Stormrage] <Warforged> 9/9 N 7/9H Aberrus Guild Recruiting dps to continue pushing heroic!

Warforged is a small, beginner friendly, cross-faction, raiding guild on the stormrage server. We are currently looking to recruit to bolster our ranks as we continue to push into Aberrus!

The guild was formed by a small group of friends returning from skipping much of shadowlands. We are open to anyone that wants to join and are especially interested in new or returning players that would like to relearn the game with us in a fun, inclusive, safe environment.

What we expect:
We want to offer a relaxed environment for anyone that wants to come and join so we expect our members to offer the same. We don’t tolerate toxicity or negativity and expect our members to promote a positive image both within the guild and in the community.

Raiding:
We will be taking raiding and pve content seriously. We want people that can kick back, have a beer, and joke around having a good time during trash but that can also get serious and focus during progression. The goal is to get everyone AOTC and maybe a bit of mythic experience while still promoting a relaxed, calm, fun environment.

Raid times: Tuesday 8pm - 10pm & Friday 8pm - 11pm EST

Recruitment & Priority:Really looking for people with a team based mindset to further expand the core team for next tier. Looking for people that want to get aotc and push into early mythic

Tanks:
Main raid tanks are set. Could definitely use some DPS with tank off-spec or people interested in tanking m+ though.

Healers: need 1healer that can dps until we have enough full dps!
Druid - High
Priest - Closed
Evoker - High
Paladin - Closed
Monk - High
Shaman - Closed

DPS:
Warrior - Closed
Hunter - High
Mage - Medium
Rogue - High
Priest - Low
Warlock - Low
Paladin - High
Druid - Medium
Shaman - Closed
Monk - Closed
Demon Hunter - Closed
Death Knight - High
Evoker - Low

NOTE: Experienced players are encouraged to apply even if a class is closed. Also, if you wish to join in a more casual capacity or are looking for only m+, we are open for everyone.

If interested in joining or have any questions contact:

Vespine#3222 (Discord)
Vespine2#1734 (bnet)

Sailionation#6957 (Discord)
Sailionation#1155 (bnet)

NumbHeartache#6059 (Discord)
Heartache#11961 (bnet)

Or apply through the guild finder!

4 Likes

We would love to have you! Please feel free to message us with any questions you have!
Xx

1 Like

Don’t be shy, come have some fun with us! :slight_smile:

I took some time away for shadowlands and just getting back into it… So tired of pugging… would you be interested in a H priest? Server transfer is no problem.

Hey there! We’d love to have you join! Shoot a message to one of the people above and we can chat more! Make sure we’re a good fit for you before you transfer :slight_smile:

I agree! We would love to make sure everybody gets answers before making a jump! Please do contact us xx

Any DPS classes in high demand? What are your raid days/times?

We could use just about any class atm. We have a good amount of demon hunters and evokers but other than that whatever you wish to play will work for us :slight_smile: . Also, just updated the post but raid times are being tentatively set to Tuesdays and Fridays, 6-10PM EST.

Any new or returning players looking for a home? Come talk to us! :blush:

im leveling a DPS warrior, ill reach out in game tomorrow

We would love to have ya!

Thank you!

Hello! I’m just coming back to the game after a LONG hiatus. I think I played a bit of BfA and quit. Anyway, I main feral druid but play other classes as well. What are your policies for alts in the guild? I dable with a mage and a warlock and would like a home for them too, if possible. If not, no biggie.

I’m hoping affliction warlock gets a significant buff to be playable again, otherwise I’ll change to demonology, if that’s what the guild needs. As for the mage, it’s frost for now, but I wouldn’t be averse to making it arcane.

Although they’re all low level for now, since I just came back and started playing in Stormrage. I hope that’s ok. :slight_smile:

We are absolutely open to alts! We are super happy to have yourself and as many alts as you want to bring along! There are a few of us that are altaholics so you’ll fit right in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for the reply! I’ve already applied with my evoker but will bring my alts as well. Good to know that there are fellow altaholics in the guild. xD

Yep! Myself included. See you soon!

Heya!!! Looking to join, added Vespine2#1734 on bnet to chat, trying to find yall in the guild finder but it seems to be broken… Currently a 389 MM Hunter with plans to lvl alts in the near future. Experienced raider but been out of it for a while. Really looking to get in on some mythic+ and jump in on those raids at some point. Hit me up and we can chat!!

EDIT: Finally found on guild finder.
Bnet Smjello05#1699

Hey Demakka!

Glad you were able to find us in guild finder! Also accepted your request on bnet and look forward to talking more!

Bumpin it up! Come one come all!

Just to note, if you are searching for us on guild finder make sure you set the guild size to meduim! I guess we arent that small🥰
Please contact us for more info! Xx