[A] [Stormrage] <Karma> Looking for solid Raiders to fill our Core Roster

Guild: Karma
Realm: Stormrage-US
Faction: Alliance
Raid times: Fri-Sat 8-11:30PM EST

Are you tired of bouncing from one guild to another, never finding a community that truly feels like home? Look no further! Our guild has been thriving for over 16 years & we’re always looking for new members to add to our ranks!
With two realm-first achievements under our belt, we’ve proven our skill and determination time and time again. From conquering multiple mythic raid tiers to consistently pushing ourselves to new heights, we’re a guild that never settles for mediocrity. With seasoned veteran leadership, top-tier WCL Coaching & an active Discord/YT/Twitch. Currently 5/9 M, Seeking skilled DPS for Season 4’s Fri-Sat Myth raids 8-11:30PM EST & M+Pushers!

Our guild offers:
-A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
-Opportunities to tackle the toughest raid content alongside experienced leaders
-Experienced veteran leaders with record holding parses who can help you improve with constructive critisism & detailed assessments.
-Access to a guild bank stocked with resources to help you always be ready for battle!
-Guild YouTube and Twitch channels filled with helpful self-improvement videos, guides, and more!
-We play other games together as a guild and have remained a large community for many years and more to come!
-Regular gaming sessions and events beyond WoW, ensuring there’s always something fun happening in and out of game. Rewards include both IRL money & in game currency and prizes!

If you’re an experienced player looking for a new home, we’d love to hear from you. We have a few spots open for Season 4 for exceptional players who are committed to pushing themselves and the guild to new heights. Apply today and let’s see if we’re the right fit for each other! READ BEFORE JOINING: Check out our FAQ @ discord.gg/FvQkH5qtxm To apply & for all further questions please reach out to #joka33, Lauren#7713 , Gupsy#4758 or Insanemave#3801, over on Discord.

14 Likes

The RL is one of the best I’ve had the pleasure of raiding with. The resources and help provided is seriously elite-level.

If you like structure, winning, and fun, this is one of the best places to do it at.

3 Likes

Looking for a well structured, fun, all around great guild, this is the one, I’ve had the pleasure of being an officer here for over 6 years and i couldn’t have found a better guild to call my home for this long. The raids are well managed and fun, the guild as a whole is very active and positive and we accept everyone here at karma, from the elite to the casual players, this is a great place for all!

2 Likes

This is the best guild for even a casual player. Been working with Whodaboss since 2016 and he has always been helpful and willing to work with my short comings concerning raiding. Also the guild has helped with questions and guidance to make the game a more pleasurable experience.

4 Likes

Still looking for solid DPS!

I’ve been apart of Karma since 2016 and this is the kind of guild that makes you want to strive to be the best you can be, while also having good times along the way.

4 Likes

You’d be hard pressed to find a better structured, non-eliteist and friendly guild that is willing to help you improve and give you the resources to do so.

3 Likes

If you are reading this and thinking about joining Karma, let me tell u something.

It has been a while since i feel confortable in a guild with a great balance, structure and common sense.
I can tell you the GM is one guy with the 2 feet on earth, someone u can talk to and open minded.
I really encourage if you want to have a real good experience in the game to join our ranks, u will not regret it.

2 Likes

Appreciate all the kind words from all these wonderful folks! We are still looking for solid DPS, atm we prefer a Mage/DH/DK but are open for solid DPS above all else for our raid team. All roles are open for Mythic + groups! Socials welcome to hang out!

Great Guild. Been with this group for 5 years. Well organized. Fun group. Exceptional raid lead. Active Mythic and raid groups. Great, active Discord. Would highly recommend.

3 Likes

Been a veteran on an off in the guild for 6 years, always a structured atmosphere with emphasis on excellence and self improvement

3 Likes

New to the guild, and haven’t seriously raided since WOTLK. It has been a real pleasure being in this guild. The guild leader is a balanced person and an exceptional player. If the raid times work for you, no reason not to apply.

3 Likes

Still looking for SOLID DPS for raid & M+ hit us up on discord @ discord.gg/vvw9fYZVp3 We look forward to meeting you!

Bump!
Still recruiting solid dps for our core team

1 Like

Still looking for solid DPS for Raid & M+, hit us up on discord if interested =) Good folks just looking for a home to chill in are also welcome!

Bump.
Still looking for solid DPS for the core raid team & M+

1 Like

Karma is still looking for solid DPS for patch 10.1 & all roles for M+. We offer organized structure, Fri-Sat 8-11:30pm EST raids, M+ daily, a friendly atmosphere & active Disc! We’re a guild with 16+ Yrs history, 2 realm 1st & multiple mythic tiers.

1 Like

Bump. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Bump.

:dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Looking for a guild with a proven track record of success & long-standing history in game? Look no further than Karma, with over 16 yrs of exp & two realm-first achievements under our belt. LF SOLID DPS for patch 10.1 & M+Pushers! Fri-Sat 8-11:30PM

1 Like