[A] [Stormrage] <Karma> Looking for solid Raiders to fill our Core Roster

So the long awaited big patch has come with lots of new content! Looking for a home?

Are you tired of bouncing from one guild to another, never finding a community that truly feels like home? Look no further! Our guild has been thriving for over 16 years, and we’re always looking for new members to add to our ranks.

We’ve achieved two realm firsts, a testament to our skill and determination. And we’ve tackled multiple mythic raid tiers, always pushing ourselves to be the best we can be.

But what truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
A guild bank stocked with resources to help you gear up
And much more!

If you’re looking for a guild that will challenge you, support you, and make you feel like part of a family, then look no further. Join us and be a part of our legendary legacy!

1 Like

Bump! :sunglasses: :scream: :metal:

1 Like

Great guild, been raiding together for years! good group of people , zero guild drama and always getting AOTC at the minimum!

3 Likes

Guy above me is a big nerd but he is right
It’s a great guild who actively does both raiding and M+!

3 Likes

LF a guild with a proven track record of success & long-standing history in game? Karma 8/9H has over 16 yrs of exp & two realm-first achievements under our belt. We are seeking STRONG DPS for Aberrus & Mythic+ Pushers! Fri-Sat 8-11:30PM EST.

1 Like

Best raiding guild Ive had the pleasure of running with. Good people, great WoW players, and GM/RL does a phenomenal job of balancing having fun yet holding raiders to a high standard of personal performance and accountability. GM makes available a ton of resources to help you become a top level performer without hand holding. I started raiding with the team at the beginning of Dragonflight and already feel like a part of the fam. If youre looking for a home and can offer some spicy DPS hit us up!

1 Like

A bump for very good people who do provide a family like atmosphere with occasional NSFW language in discord. Love this crew and if i had the skillset for mythic raiding and pushing keys near 20s i’d be running with them a ton more, but as it is i still vibe with them! <3

I have played since vanilla and been in multiple guilds across many realms. This is by far one of the best guilds I have been a part of through the years. The GL is one of the most knowledgeable players I have come across. We are consistently AOTC for every raid tier. Everyone is super friendly and raid time is always a good time!

Bumping for a bunch of dang good people. While I don’t have the skill to raid at the level they do Karma is my home. I’ve had a chance to listen in on the mythic runs and the AOTC progression and Whodaboss is an amazing GM and Raid Leader!

Still looking for some more solid DPS and 1 resto druid for raids! Msg us over on discord @discord.gg/X4EqJtmher to come check us out!

Been with Karma for 7 years and found a guild that you can call a home and make great friends, let alone get the necessary help to improve one self.

1 Like

Thems good peoples. Karma has some of the best players ive ever been with, elite skill without the elitist attitude.

1 Like

Great leadership and raid team, but in need of dependable raiders because of slackers like me!

1 Like

Are you tired of bouncing from one guild to another, never finding a community that truly feels like home? Look no further! Our guild has been thriving for over 16 years, and we’re always looking for new members to add to our ranks.

We’ve achieved two realm firsts, a testament to our skill and determination. And we’ve tackled multiple mythic raid tiers, always pushing ourselves to be the best we can be. Currently 9/9 H. Seeking solid dps & 1 resto druid.

But what truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

And much more!

If you’re looking for a guild that will challenge you, support you, and make you feel like part of a family, then look no further. Join us and be a part of our legendary legacy!

If you’re an experienced player looking for a new home, we’d love to hear from you. We have a few spots open for exceptional players who are committed to pushing themselves and the guild to new heights. Apply today and let’s see if we’re the right fit for each other! Raid nights: Fri-Sat 8-11:30PM EST. Check us out & apply @ discord.gg/X4EqJtmher For all further questions please reach out to Whodaboss (Joey)#6884 over Discord.

Giving a boost to this as the guild is still looking, just be aware as some things are going on with a few folks irl so getting added might be a bit slower at this very moment.

We’ve achieved two realm firsts, a testament to our skill and determination. And we’ve tackled multiple mythic raid tiers, always pushing ourselves to be the best we can be. Currently 9/9 H. Seeking solid dps & 1 resto druid.

And much more!

If you’re an experienced player looking for a new home, we’d love to hear from you. We have a few spots open for exceptional players who are committed to pushing themselves and the guild to new heights. Apply today and let’s see if we’re the right fit for each other! Raid nights: Fri-Sat 8-11:30PM EST. Check us out & apply @ discord.gg/X4EqJtmher For all further questions please reach out to Whodaboss (Joey)#6884 or Lauren#7713, Insanemave#3801 over Discord.

This guild is full of nothing but amazing and welcoming people who will help you no matter if you are a brand new player looking for some tutorials or someone looking to push cutting edge

1 Like

The most welcoming and active guild ive ever been in! The staff are top notch and the core group are elite. Hands down best guild ive been apart of in all my time on this game!

1 Like

This guild has lots of people who do all kinds of content from raiding to mythic+ to a few who even pvp. The people are awesome and are always happy to help with anything you need if you’re a committed part of the guild.

1 Like

Great team, great people! Give ‘em a chance if you’re looking for a solid group!

1 Like