Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Dragonflight in 2023 – The Road Ahead

Get a look at the future development for the Dragonflight expansion with Executive Producer Holly Longdale.

View Full Article

99 Likes

First things first:
Shouldn’t you use one of the maps with the Dragon Isles on ‘em instead of the pre-DF map? ^^’

Gonna read the article now but I figured that’d… might bother others as well ^^’
Edit: I gotten around to reading it and I saw the roadmap image as well - looks damn good! ^^

34 Likes

Nice that theres gonna be stuff to chew on in between the big patches. Those content droughts in Shadowlands sucked

32 Likes

A daily gold farming quest similar to what Shadowlands had in callings would be nice.

12 Likes

Can you guys make the wrathion rep grind a little less tedious. Cmon now

21 Likes

Any meaningful, non warrior tank, changes around the corner? Or do we have to live with this crap tank meta you created for the foreseeable future?

1 Like

An actual road map?

Six patches over the course of a year?

Holiday updates?

HERITAGE ARMORS?!?

Good show, Blizz. Now deliver.

96 Likes

Fix the bugs and stop banning people for beta testing your game!

Oh and thank you for the best expansion in a LONG time :heart:

5 Likes

Heritage Armors for Humans and Orcs?

21 Likes

I won’t lie, that note/article really has me excited for the future of World of Warcraft in ways I didn’t think I could, anymore.

17 Likes

Heck yeah. This announcement has me hyped to see what they do with these .x patches.

5 Likes

That’s what they all say and when it comes People are upset that legendary gear isn’t handed to them or something

1 Like

Sounds good, hopefully they’ll be able to deliver.

3 Likes

That was me hearing trial of style got updates

9 Likes

All good things, all good things!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, they won’t.

2 Likes

I applaud this wholeheartedly. Roadmaps are fantastic.

3 Likes

Please keep up the transparency and communication!

Blue posts on what’s happening in the future as a whole like this one, as well as developer intent on class/spec design are great!

17 Likes

Maybe. We’ll see. They don’t usually state outright what they plan to develop.

1 Like

Everyone falling for this B.S… They won’t abide by any of this roadmap.

14 Likes