Warm Up with Big Savings on Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Holiday Sale!

Warm Up with Big Savings on Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Holiday Sale!

Whether you’re shopping for a holiday gift for yourself or your friends, we’ve got what you want!

View Full Article

4 Likes

bring back the moonkin pets?
:point_right: :point_left:

4 Likes

Warm up? It’s summer down here! :hot_face:

4 Likes

Get on the right side of the hemisphere!

I always found it weird that southern hemisphere people have Christmas in the winter.

EDIT: I meant to put summer. That’s how wrong it is! I can’t even say it!!

4 Likes

We don’t. We have it in the summer.

lol

See edit in my post :wink:

1 Like

Totally agree… So many of the Christmas Carols don’t make sense down there…

“Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful”

Warm up more

1 Like

Wonder how long it’ll take for someone to complain about Tyrael’s Charger that annual pass holders (such as myself) have had exclusively for ten years already. I honestly wish it’d come sooner for others as it’s one of the few cool looking mounts that doesn’t make noises outside of when it’s summoned and also doesn’t take up half the screen blocking your view. People afflicted with misophonia are going to love being able to have this mount.

2 Likes

A lot of sales going on all at once.

That’s cool and I’m glad services were also included, but is everything ok?

1 Like

I live down south, it’s usually still 60 here this time of year and doesn’t get frozen till January next year, this week the weather man said the high tomorrow is 10 degrees… HELL HAS FROZEN OVER FOLKS!

that new Phoenix set is amazing, and instant buy (only $8!). Now just need to buff fire mage to match it.

Any time the south reaches 32 degrees F and below I would say hell has literally frozen over. Because the south is hell.

2 Likes

Blizzard going into overdrive. Not enough profit I see $$

Give void elves new hairstyles pls, i’m begging :cry:

3 Likes

For them the song means “the landscape is on fire due to summer drought conditions but it sure is pretty”.

Us Texans are starting to have 2021 flashbacks.

I’m just glad I discovered last time that I live close enough to a fire station to reap the benefits of their prioritized power grid.

4 Likes

Down here as in…Maryland?

Well I live in hell and it is a -12F with the wind chill around -30F today soooooo…

Ah I see you’re in the lowest circle.

Give Dante a wave for me.

4 Likes

What if I just bought the northrend upgrade at like 4 am this morning. Am I out of luck with the 25% off?