WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

The roads in Northrend are icy and fraught with danger. To help you continue your adventures in Wrath of the Lich King Classic, players will get the benefit of the Joyous Journeys experience buff*, which will increase experience gains by 50% for all players through level 80!

View Full Article

51 Likes

Yay! :heart:

14 Likes

Nice! Very handy… Thx!

6 Likes

What about xp boost depending on the level? Eg :

• lv 1~50 = 3x
  • lv 51~58 = 2x
  • Lv 58~80 = 1x

That way, people will get into TBC/WotLK areas quickly.

Also, why not sell boost to lv 60? I did the classic content, but not the TBC(Entirely), so would be cool if I could experience both expansions.

3 Likes

now add RDF

70 Likes

I guess Ulduar is coming out on Jan 16th then.

7 Likes

I just want my vanilla man…

11 Likes

I would be PUMPED to start grinding out alts – if only I could roll them on the server all my friends are on…

15 Likes

Let’s goooooo

2 Likes

Thanks for the xp buff. SOM 2 news?

5 Likes

will heirloom gear stack? mmm

4 Likes

51-70 2x i think you mean.

nobody and i mean nobody wants to do full TBC leveling again. AWFUL.

13 Likes

Now just add RDF, like it was back then. I learned to heal in RDF back in WOTLK.

34 Likes

NO. WHY? THERE IS ALREADY HEIRLOOMS.

JUST PUT IN RDF FOR CLASSIC/CRUSADE DUNGEONS.

Blizzard never learns. All our valuable feedback thrown right to the dumpster yet again.

The intended pace was already there. This is unnaturally and unnecessarily faster than the intended pace. But for people supporting this, they’ll always want to go faster. Enough is never enough. If this was the permanent rate, they’d STILL ask for a boost on top of it. This is just a stupid change.

Well it won’t be so go ahead and unsub.

Think you may have picked a wrong user or post for that. Blizzard made the thread, and it’s other people defending XP buffs.

8 Likes

NOOO! DON’T LET PEOPLE LEVEL FASTER! HOW WILL I EVER ADVOCATE FOR RDF!!!

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Many of us don’t want nor would use RDF. This allows us to level characters in the world as intended at a decent pace.

13 Likes

OMG this is amazing, at first glance I thought it said dec 13th - dec 16th, and I was sad lol. I need to work on my reading skills.

12 Likes

Prolly not, that’s a Monday.

1 Like

RDF would be better. I AM KRUMTOILET!!!

14 Likes

“Intended” modifies the phrase “level character in the world”, not “decent pace” grammatically.

I did not say that the increased speed is the intended pace.

Also, why did you edit your post I responded to, instead of just replying to mine or making a new post? Mega confusing.

2 Likes

I’m so happy for this returning, I like leveling alts and quick leveling always feels satisfying.

Will Heirlooms stack with this buff, or will it override it?

4 Likes