Twitch Drops Now Live: Get the Cenarion Hatchling and Swift Windsteed

Twitch Drops Now Live: Get the Cenarion Hatchling and Swift Windsteed

From now until December 13, earn the Cenarion Hatchling pet and the Swift Windsteed mount when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch!

View Full Article

8 Likes

Dang, I already got the windsteed. I should use it again. It’s adorable.

that spiky thing on its chest is super cute

Make it walk backwards. It gets a big smile on its face.

5 Likes

But when do we get our Feldrakes…

4 Likes

when they’ve figured out a solution to whatever caused the issue.

1 Like

A week ago.

3 Likes

Must be nice to actually have gotten it. I sure didnt.

6 Likes

It’s literally my favorite mount from the store – and it was removed years ago due to being the LEAST POPULAR of all the store mounts! :open_mouth: (Apparently the least popular by a mile. :cry: ) Maybe this is the chance for people to try the mount out and realize how awesome it is! :smiley:

Of note is that it’s gait (last I checked) has been fixed. The mount always had two visually different gaits. A slow one when flying in the air and a faster one when running on the ground. For a while the slower flying one was the only gait it used (even on the ground) and it looked very weird. The visually faster ground gait is back and it looks right again now! :smiley:

I love best how it does the one foot in the air, super regal looking pose when you’re stopped. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can we stop with this forced “Supporting creators by minimizing your browser with the sound muted”? The top streamer in the WoW category isn’t even streaming WoW.

3 Likes

Imgur

Still waiting…

4 Likes

You can stop if you want. Nobody is forcing you to support; theres no reason others cant get rewards of they do want to support.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks very much!
:gift_heart: :dracthyr_uwu:
hugs new pet

1 Like

As someone who has these 2 and paid for them, I hope everyone else enjoys them after getting them for free. Glad to see such cool stuff given away!

7 Likes

I do look forward in other stuff coming back as well. Everyone should have access to everything these days (shop, regular event items, …). Don’t punish new players and ignore the old whiners.

5 Likes

Quick question. I actually don’t know anyone listed in the applicable streamers listing. Are any of them a prot warrior? Don’t care who but I’ll watch a prot warrior for learning sakes. :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

Still waiting for my Feldrake how about that first Blizz

1 Like

If you haven’t got it by now, you’re not getting it. Double-check your bnet to make sure Twitch is connected. I had connected my account for the kite pet, but somehow bnet dropped my Twitch connection and I never received it.

Made sure to reconnect everything for the drake promo and have had no issues so far.

No, but bringing shop/raf stuff back is cool.

I thought that those went out a while ago.

Or support that one guy in your guild who streams trust me they would appreciate it a lot.

3 Likes