Twitch Drops Now Live: Get the Cenarion Hatchling and Swift Windsteed

Trying to stream but drops are not working on twitch - have my account connected - was able to do drops last time properly.

I already have the Cenarion Hatchling from another opportunity. I have claimed the one from twitch hoping for it as a second… I don’t see two in my pet journal. Is it not possible to attain this battle pet from its original source and this twitch drop to have two total?

I was wondering what happens if you already have the pet as well. Got it as a gift from a friend years ago.

Yea Blizz wouldn’t do that lol, they’d upset Twitch, Twitch would have to deal with the fallout and they don’t want to cop the abuse for problems that aren’t theirs… having already contacted Twitch about this, they have put a lot of emphasis on the fact the issue is on Blizzards end and that the game producers are responsible for delivering the drops. about 30% of the people who claimed the mount from my stream didn’t get it and they have everything connected correctly, have been receiving Blizzard drops just fine. somehow Blizzard messed up, but those people have completed the obligations and are owed the drop they were promised.

2 Likes

Can I just pull out my credit card & buy them from the Blizz Shop? Because if I have to watch Twitch to get them, then I never will.

/shrug

1 Like

How marvelous. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Got the kite, got this pet.

STILL waiting on the feldrake

1 Like

Got my pet about an hour ago, couple more hours and the mount will be mine.

TY

Got both pets but neither of the mounts. Still waiting for the feldrake and now this :frowning:

I already got these pet and mount, likely back when they were announced to be removed from the cash store.

Hopefully they can offer up the removed RaF mounts I missed out on (as Twitch drops or otherwise)

What happens if you already have the pet? I’ve yet to get anything.

If you got it already then nothin happens. I had the pet before and…Yeah.
:slight_smile:

Am still waiting on the Cenarion pet from yesterday. I relinked Twitch (had done a rename) and am hoping that it ugh works now. Hopefully my other account goes better should I do the pet then mount there also.

:frowning: would be nice to get like … another copy to gift to a friend.

3 Likes

Received a code to claim the pet for gifting donations. WoW says, nope, can’t claim that. Sorry. Try again later.

Fixed ny streaming issue, I had to delink twitch and wow and relink it again. Also changed my stream id in OBS.

1 Like

Blizz, for the future, a small request.

Please make these 7 days long to accommodate all schedules. I had enough time to get the Hatchling, but was mid-progress on the Steed when the event ended.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah I am not sure why these events are so short. I missed on a few OW ones as well thinking they were one week long.

Just missed out on this one because I was thinking it ended at midnight like the other recent drops. I didn’t have spare time to do it until tonight anyway, so it wouldn’t have really mattered. But the arbitrary timeswap is still kinda frustrating.

well if you missed those you can still get a toy tonight

2 Likes