Dragonflight Season 1—Now Live!

Dragonflight Season 1—Now Live!

Learn more about the changes coming to Dragonflight Season 1, a new raid—Vault of the Incarnates, an updated rotation of challenging Mythic+ dungeons, and a new PvP Season.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Same week as finals week :cry:

1 Like

Woah your finals are late! Or maybe ours are early :thinking:

Says week of, not on Dec 12. Pretty obvious it comes with the weekly reset

Why is it that raiding and pvp get dragon riding forms but m+ gets a ground only mount? Are you adding an achievement dragon riding skin for m+?

Imagine introducing Dragonriding and yet still giving players a ground mount for KSM. I am not sure who came up with this idea but good troll.

8 Likes

Make dragon transform appearances account wide pls ty blizz

4 Likes

Finally something to do

3 Likes

keystone master reward is a mount you can’t use in the dragon lands? ok…?

2 Likes

i mean considering the rewards for Shadowlands M+ KSM was all just a recolor of the same mount, they’re just going to give us recolors of the this kodo dragon thing in Dragonflight. at least with PvP seasons you can just add fancy armor to an existing dragon (assuming there are 4 seasons, each dragon gets their own fancy armor), and with raids chances are there’s going to be a new dragon to just copy/paste as a reward (VoI is just a copy of Razsageth, i bet we’ll get a Murazond copy for the highland drake, that just leaves the other 2 mounts to get a new copy).

with M+ they can’t copy and paste a dragon like raiding, and just adding fancy armor is a PvP thing so people would complain its too similar to it if they did that. it’s dumb they aren’t at least giving us a flying mount we could use everywhere outside the Dragon Isles though

Invasions?

3 Likes

PvP reward: Dragonriding mount
Raid reward: Dragonriding mount
M+: Ground mount because f the player base

4 Likes

What is the valor cap?

1 Like

I guess Primalist Invasions got deleted oh well.

3 Likes

Hoping they just forgot to mention it in the article. Guess we will find out next week lol.

3 Likes

Will they fix the stuttering the game is plagued with by the time raids come out. Find out on the next episode of BDZ.

1 Like

How about fixing the game before?
How about making sure the servers can maintain the amount of online players at once first?
How about fixing the many glitches and random disconnects that happen?
How about investing in the servers? How about? The game is great don’t get me wrong, but you can’t have this happen every single day.
World of SERVER IS FULL is the new name of your game. No free transfers this time tho!! Gotta suffer and be quiet about it.
What a joke.

1 Like

Where them additional class tunings at? You farted all over DK’s now fart all over EVERYTHING ELSE!

1 Like

Uhhhh, so when is the primal storms happening so I can actually get some epic jewelcrafting patterns?

1 Like

Ground mount kind of makes sense since this is a reward for dungeons and the majority of dungeons restrict you to ground mounts. You are more likely to show off the reward in the content you earned it in.

Also I am might be huffing the hopium but this is an Ice themed mount in an expansion where an overarching theme is Ice, Fire, Earth and Lightning. We might be getting a retexture instead of a recolor to get all 4 themes over the expansion. Not sure how you make the Earth one look cool, but the other two could be awesome looking.

1 Like