Dragonflight Season 1—Now Live!

Yeah.

Actually, PvPs get both a normal flying and dragon riding Gladiator mount. Pretty sweet for them, Blizzard hedging their best in case Dragon Riding isn’t carried forward so PvP players can ride their Glad mounts in future expansions.

I do wish the M+ mount was better. Or if we had another, different M+ mount at a higher rank.

1 Like

Stupid question, do accumulating honor points reset when this happens?

It is the lowest bar to complete amongst the 3 though.

2 Likes

In SL pre-season they did not. I think you’re good.

This is region or server specific. Has to be because everything you complained about isn’t happening on my server.

One exception the disconnect thing will still happen but I noticed it’s SIGNIFICANTLY less and it’s not every day. I played a couple hours Tuesday never had issues. Didn’t play last night I was too tired but I’ll check tonight.

1 Like

It’s just hilarious at this point.

So, following your logic, since when do you fly/dragonride in raids/pvp?

Yup, Illidan having a lot of issues for me. Never said it was global, just think it should be a priority, making sure people can actually play the game and all.

1 Like

When does season 1 end. Like to know how much time i have to complete all of this M+ rewards

This is fair. Hope your server issues get addressed soon.

So nothing to convince me to keep playing. Alright then, thanks for the info!

Honestly they probably don’t know for sure. I’m sure they have a target date, but that all depends on when the 10.1 patch content is ready.

Most seasons are in the 4.5-5.5ish months though. SL had abnormally long seasons 1 and 2.

1 Like

and if it was, someone would be saying “great, keystone master reward is a mount only useful in dragon lands? ok…?”

How about the Primal Storm events? I think they were barely tested on Beta and then disappeared; are they still happening? JC recipe from them that I want…

1 Like

Really wish there was parity in the mount rewards. Mythic raiding and PvP get dragonriding skins, but M+ gets a ground mount.

It’s a little frustrating to have a mount that is largely going to go unused for an entire expansion.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a really pretty mount, but for m+ to not get a “dragon” in the “Dragonflight” expansion when the other two do is a bit odd.

Still waiting for DH, guardian druid, Shadow priest, and warlock pvp nerfs.

I am just curious as to if this new raid spoils any of the super time gated campaign quests?

Like do we even know why we’re going there besides “Big bad made entry” or is there more from the campaign quests that could and would be spoiled by going before completing aforementioned super time gated campaign?

Not that it matters I guess, as you’ve once again super time gated LFR.

Because m+ is trash.

Week of December 12th so not today ? tommorow ?