Take a Trip Down Memory Lane with The Anniversary Pack

Take a Trip Down Memory Lane with The Anniversary Pack

Six timeless mounts. Four dutiful pets. Eighteen years of history. Add a bit of nostalgia to your collection and commemorate notable moments from the World of Warcraft saga with The Anniversary Pack!

View Full Article

1 Like

So wow turns 18 and you try to sell us a mount(s) hey? I see what you did there blizzard youuuu sneeeky devil. :joy:

9 Likes

Old Blizzcon stuff in the shop eventually, maybe? :dracthyr_love_animated:

8 Likes

I will never be interested until that Orgrimmar Interceptor becomes available to people who didn’t phone it in for Blizzcon 2020.

Where have I seen something like this before…or right

9 Likes

BlizZard you better give your staff a pizza party this holiday season if you are going to sell so many mounts.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

Wish we could choose the 6 mounts and 4 pets ourselves. I have most of those mounts already but I don’t have the pets.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

7 Likes

damn this one only costs me 8 bucks! what a steal!

You’ll get a discount for what you already have.

2 Likes

How about y’all take a trip down memory lane and make it so old content isn’t hard to solo like it used to be .

3 Likes

bring back the yeti transmog

2 Likes

I would consider it if old Blizz Conn or even older anniversary stuff was put up there… I raged once and had Blizz delete my account back in WoD due to their stupid #noflying garbage… The one regret I have is losing those things.

1 Like

hmm, i would def pay $100 for a controllable full size zeppelin i can carry a whole 40 man team with.

1 Like

Sorry no interest in these but if you release some mage tower artifact weapon appearance packs (class specific) or things like the replica lion heart’s shield and sword (or guldans staff horde version) from the legion movie event then i will open up my wallet.

The people who managed to get these things free back in the day can revel in the comfort that they didn’t have to spend any money on them.

3 Likes

They gotta boost those numbers somehow before Warcraft China nosedives.

1 Like

A business doing a business? Shocking.

True but “18 years” celebration half those mounts are recent. How’s that a trip down memory lane? I’d rather have a selection from which I can choose.

1 Like

lol all these entitled brats in the replies.

Nice deal but really bad timing as in DF we would be dragon-riding

2 Likes