Take a Trip Down Memory Lane with The Anniversary Pack

$216 AUD, brutal lol

shut up and take my money

(here comes the hate in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦)

Ehh I feel like this is an expansion that will allow more breathing room to not be sequestered in the newest zones. Weā€™ll get life out of regular flying mounts.

That was my first thought when I saw this. :smile: We already had a pack a short time ago for dragons and considering that the birthday event already started almost two weeks ago and the China announcement came in today, the timing of this is quiteā€¦ odd.
In my mind itā€™s quite obvious whatā€™s happening here and I even called it when the news with NetEase came in. That the news will lead to WoW seeing much more monetization in the upcoming months and years.

o look ā€œthe ravenous Gilded Ravasaur (for Horde characters)ā€ it should be for both factions idc it costs real $$$$$$$$

1 Like

But would you say your first mate name wrong :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

$80 dollars??!!? wow, thereā€™s just no way. Have you looked at the economy lately?

2 Likes

Youā€™re talking about the company that charges 30 bucks for race changes or server transfers. A script they had to program one time so literally its like the cost of a soda for 3.99 versus the cost to make it of 15 cents.

10 dollars for a name change?? Itā€™s highway robbery. Takes their script about 10 seconds to complete it

1 Like

EDIT: Nvm. Just realized I donā€™t have the Quilen either, even though Iā€™m 99% sure I bought it with the pet. Lol.

Blizzard is milking every last bit of their game before Microsoft take over.

1 Like

I think you missed the pointā€¦ but all good.

ā€œIn order to celebrate 18th anniversary, you should buy our $80 discounted packā€ really?

This is turning into that dead pixel tv seriesā€¦ you about to report next expansion how WoW will be mobile now lol

Nah, Iā€™ll revel in the fact that I have them and you simply donā€™t, instead. I paid with my sub and my time- ya snooze, ya lose.

No hateā€¦just good ol ā€œa fool and his money are soon partedā€.

Bought it. Only because it was under $10. Apparently I was only missing the lizard mount thing.

Itā€™s based on how many you own. Like it said for me over $200 Canadian, but since I owned everything except 1 mount it was under $10

Iā€™m sure all the people who bought feldrake tcg cards thought that way too. Lollll donā€™t worry son, your time to complain and cry on forums is coming. The latest trends show nothing is safe now. Enjoy it while you can

I think its $80 for me

How about stop treating us like we are stupid and give it to us free like you use to do. Every anniversary you have us a free mount or a pet. Only a few mounts for $80.00 is not worth itā€¦. Not even worth $10.00ā€™s. Iā€™m paid for wow classic, wow classic WOTLK and dragonflight, I think we deserve to be treated better and with respect!!!.

1 Like