The Second Phase of the Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live!

The Second Phase of the Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live!

With the second phase of the pre-expansion patch, players with Dragonflight can experience the new dracthyr Evoker and begin leveling through the Forbidden Reach. The second phase of the pre-expansion patch also brings with it a new event— the Tempest Unleashed.

View Full Article

14 Likes

Nice to see that the cinematics can at least have great graphics, even if not in game.

6 Likes

The Fantasy is pretty amazing. Always blows my minds how amazing the artists are.

I was kind of expecting a more expect\battle cinematic after the dragonflight chill out cinematic but its alright i guess. I feel like i get more hyped up over cinematics with a huge battle or a huge moment. I think the WOD cinematic will always be my favourite in terms of how hyped it got me for the expansion. This cinematic reminds me of the mop cinematic.

2 Likes

The vibe is immaculate

3 Likes

It got me hyped! I don’t understand all the “cringe” in the Twitch stream. The cinematic was beautiful.

7 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. If I had to guess, it was because it felt more like a Disney movie than a WoW expansion, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

1 Like

I couldn’t help by feel I was watching the Avatar movie when the marine was able to control his dragon and then him and the girl went for a ride…. And the scene where they are both flying and get attack…. Is it me or…. This Blizzard ripped Avatar off?

2 Likes

This is so cute!

2 Likes

That cinematic was amazing!!!

2 Likes

The emojis are great. Need moar.

:dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

This cinematic looks fantastic! It looks like a return to the old expansion philosophy before ‘storyboarding’ after Activision began pressuring Blizzard into cost savings after the collapse of Titan.

I’m wondering if Microsoft is responsible for this? This definitely looks like it could be MS prepping WoW for the 20th anniversary expansion which might include a PC and Xbox release. These graphics look perfect for a console!

1 Like

Slimecat achievement missing

So, as per: https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/world-of-warcraft/23865969/shadowlands-season-4-ends-soon-and-a-look-at-post-season

To me it made it sound like we had till the 28th to complete. I had just SOD left that I was hoping to complete tonight. The achievement is no longer searchable and I can only find the CN/SoFo achievements under feats of strength.

Evoker subforum when?

nice to see we can’t even log in

5 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to take all the scenes from How to Train your Dragon and Avatar to recreate this for giggles and possibly lawsuits.

1 Like

Nice to see nothing has changed. Major update and down for multiple hours and the world servers are still down,

how come there’s no preview for dracthyr at least in the character creator?

Blizzard needs extend maintenance because this crap is completely unplayable.

Either make it so “Transfer Aborted: instance not found” never happens, or take the servers down. Choose one.

This could have been avoided, easily.

lvling dungeons are broken only bfa and slands are dropping lvl appropriate loot everything else is dropping gear as though you ae the max lvl for that xpac.

Reported months ago still not fixed gj blizzard.

Too soon, lol.