Create your own April fools Blue post here!

Remember the houses we had in Ghostlands until some big dino named Thox stomped through the area destroying the horde housing and the night elves thought they could come into those broken houses and rebuild a city there but Scooter the snail ran them over in their sleep whose slim is acid and deadly.

You can follow Thox’s destructive path all the way down the coast to Gilneas because that is how Gilneas got destroyed, not the undead coming in and Thox bit one of them and of course they turned into a worgen after all, Thox is like a featherless chicken with no tail and so the worgen have no tail because Thox has no tail, so silly worgen/humans thinking a druid would cause such a thing but druids would have given them tails and furthermore, maybe that is why they feel such shame, they have no tail to give them balance.

Worgen with no tail is such a tall tale.

I bet they can not wait until 8.1.6.5 to get their tall tails to grow.

I hear it will take a year to grow a foot long. :hotdog:

:wolf:~Worgen Developer Crew Cruel 2~ :wolf:

PS: We will keep the light on and let you admire the Shu’halo’s tails for now. :cow2::cow2::cow2:

Pretty much anything the blue’s or green’s post is an April fools joke.

5 Likes

These features will be implemented into Classic:
Sharding
1.12 AV
Loot trading
Right click report
Donald Trump
Dual spec
Transmog
No twinks
What they experienced on private servers even though they would NEVER play those.
Welfare epics
Battle .net comms
LFG
Battlegroups

1 Like

Prot Paladin had their mana bar removed and were given a taunt.

Isn’t the official one enough?

My name is Bornakk.

51 Likes

You have no idea how excited I got, just for my hopes to be quickly dashed.

Well done! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey Bornakk.

I like big dogs :^)

mind = blown

All models in Classic WoW will use the new models and animations.

Bloodxit.

The Blood Elves want to leave the Horde. Again.

This should have enough story material for more than one expansion.

5 Likes

Gnomes have been deleted from the game files. They were added in beta as a joke and somehow no one noticed the small edit. It had been corrected.

6 Likes

Black Temple Attunement…

image is still on wow gamepedia Black_Temple_attunement_(April_Fools)

Bobby Kotick gives away his earthly possessions and joins a monastery to live a quiet life of humility, poverty and spiritual reflection.

12 Likes

In the next expansion WoW will go back in time to preAzeroth and we can witness the birth of Sylvanas and alla them big deals. It will be called Before the War.

10/10 would be CC’d

12 Likes

B-b-b-b-bornakk on the beat

Death Knights will now be allowed to go to therapy about their murder withdrawal symptoms. Seriously it’s been years, you guys need to get that in check. What happens when there’s no war?

We don’t create content with the intent of padding monthly active users.

1 Like

The Alliance have been removed from WoW classic.

2 Likes