ATTN: SoCal WoW LORE MASTERS! Trivia Show Contestants Wanted!

Should have casted a few years ago when people still cared. lol

I used to be a lore hound but you folks broke me of that.

1 Like

They’re trying to convince people that the lore makes as much sense as ever.

It just looks like another chance for staff to try to harass women in person

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m not sure I can get drunk enough for this show…

And I’m calling it now: Someone will run around on the stage yelling Leeroy Jenkins!
as he tries to avoid security.

2 Likes

Time is running out to be a contestant on the trivia show. If you think you have what it takes, fill out the casting questionnaire here: https://forms.gle/bs5zRNsTMo5AEo8o6

1 Like

Ofc no one else can compete in different countries let alone your own people as well unless you are from southern California. Real mature.

Lol /10char

3 Likes

It’s GD (although this is social media as a whole in regards to this) - Blizzard could be doing a charity drive raising over a hundred thousand dollars and folks would still complain about Blizzard not giving to charity

So… their honest answer is probably … never?

Bobby can’t afford to fly people out, he needs new cushions for his yacht.

3 Likes

This is unfair and bogus! This is ONLY open to CA residents? What about everyone else? There are Superfans ALL over the US and even abroad. This is an insult to all players of WoW.

1 Like

This sounds really fun!

Red shirt guy gets my vote!

I’m not camera shy, but I live on the opposite side of the US. I have enough grasp for the lore

Also, someone would have put a profanity filter over my sailor mouth. Plus, I am country. Unless I can type out my answers and not talk lol.

But good luck :crossed_fingers:

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Shame it’s limited to California only. I’d love to destroy Sean Copeland and show him what a true lore master who’s actually passionate about the lore of Warcraft looks like, because he sure ain’t one.

2 Likes

Would do it, but you guys gave SUCH short notice. I mean, you have to be available I believe next week or the following for 4 days during the week. I have a day job lol who can get time off that quickly

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.