ATTN: SoCal WoW LORE MASTERS! Trivia Show Contestants Wanted!

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of a game show that goes “by the way if you’re not local, don’t even bother.”

It was a 50 state wide search if join and show off my lore w**** ways

I wish I was in so California so, I can participate in this trivia challenge. Maybe I can get a mage to make a portal to Southern California from Northern California!

this is cringe. why would you guys even waste any resources on something like this?

what does the winner get

I am not a lore person but I get it. I was asked to be on camera during a Blizzcon one year as part of an audience participation event and declined. I do not do camera!

I get why they want things in person and on film. They are going for an Iron Chef type lore show with it being broadcast.

I am a bit surprised they want local people only. That seems very very limiting.

2 Likes

Should have casted a few years ago when people still cared. lol

I used to be a lore hound but you folks broke me of that.

1 Like

They’re trying to convince people that the lore makes as much sense as ever.

It just looks like another chance for staff to try to harass women in person

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m not sure I can get drunk enough for this show…

And I’m calling it now: Someone will run around on the stage yelling Leeroy Jenkins!
as he tries to avoid security.

2 Likes

Time is running out to be a contestant on the trivia show. If you think you have what it takes, fill out the casting questionnaire here: https://forms.gle/bs5zRNsTMo5AEo8o6

1 Like

Ofc no one else can compete in different countries let alone your own people as well unless you are from southern California. Real mature.

Lol /10char

3 Likes

It’s GD (although this is social media as a whole in regards to this) - Blizzard could be doing a charity drive raising over a hundred thousand dollars and folks would still complain about Blizzard not giving to charity

So… their honest answer is probably … never?

Bobby can’t afford to fly people out, he needs new cushions for his yacht.

3 Likes

This is unfair and bogus! This is ONLY open to CA residents? What about everyone else? There are Superfans ALL over the US and even abroad. This is an insult to all players of WoW.

1 Like