ATTN: SoCal WoW LORE MASTERS! Trivia Show Contestants Wanted!

Summoning WoW SUPERFANS!

We’re casting for a new trivia show to decide once and for all who is the ultimate WoW superfan. If you are chosen as a cast member, you will get to battle it out in a high stakes trivia game, and the winner will face off against Blizzard’s very own lore master, Sean Copeland!

If you think you’ve got what it takes, fill out the casting questionnaire below:

SUBMISSION LINK >>> https://forms.gle/bs5zRNsTMo5AEo8o6

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Potential cast members must be active World of Warcraft players 18 years of age or older residing in the Southern California area.

12 Likes

I thought Danuser was the lorekeeper.

Got to submit video and was like hell no

1 Like

… wut? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I like the idea. I just don’t think this is the time for this sort of thing? Idk lot of bad feelings towards blizzard at the moment

1 Like

hands Thallia a :wine_glass:

relax lets unwind

2 Likes

SoCal residents only? I guess it’s too costly to fly people out (assuming they only pick like <10 people) and remote participation would be too risky for cheaters.

Sounds neat anyway.

11 Likes

What’s sad is that there’s also an Austin, TX location so they could at least also open it up to people willin’/able to get to that location too.

8 Likes

Danuser is Lead Narrative. Sean Copeland job title is literally Historian.

5 Likes

When do you feel is the right time?

Who’s point of vue is needed to answer those questions? Titans? Eternal One?

1 Like

Darn, I’m in so cal but a video? I’m a scardy cat when it comes to video.

2 Likes

Sad that it’s only for socal residents. People fly out for game shows from all over the country all the time :frowning:

Oh well, I think it’ll be entertaining at least.

Why can’t I just.
Go to California for it?

3 Likes

question: what does WoW stand for?

answer: umm… the jailer did it?

i’ll take that loremaster job now ty <3

4 Likes

Wait they have a historian for the lore? It doesn’t feel like it :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Can I go watch? I’m not extroverted enough to participate :laughing:

1 Like

What lore?

Didn’t you destroy it for Sylvanses sake?

Fans don’t forget this stuff so you can have discount trivia nights.

5 Likes

This sounds fun and interesting to participate in. Too bad it is only for So Cal residents, but I guess I can understand. Less complications.

Good for the people who get to participate, sounds fun. If it were open to the whole US, I might consider entering.

As a lore nerd (who doesn’t live in Cali) I am interested to see how the lore Retcons are dealt with, and what responses will be seen as the official canon.

2 Likes