Solo shuffle rating reset?

yeah probably just a DK problem, but you are right for now is useless anyway, I can re-grind it when it actually has some value

This also happened to me, played like 10 whole matches earlier in the week as Survival and was around 1650 rating. Then I swapped specs a few times to do some PVE… after that I swapped back to Survival a couple days later and my solo rating was gone. It actually happened to me twice, 2nd time again lost my survival rating, luckily I had only played a couple matches.

I am aware there are separate ratings for each spec, that’s not what is going on here.

same here 2 days in a row got to 1900 ish and next day got 0 cr for no reason at all

Noticed when I logged in today after server restarts that my solo rating for Survival has now reset for the third time after I played a few matches last night and got to ~1400 :confused: I hadn’t even swapped specs at all between playing.

I lost all my rating suddenly too as a MM hunter.

happened to me again, is the 4th time 3rd this week (have been only 2 day of this week btw), I have tried to contact them in any possible way even twitter but I just keep getting ignored everywhere, is insane, the most important feature of the whole expansion that should have been live all S4 of SL to be tested, is completely bugged, this is sooooo sad for the people that only preordered for this

yep this keeps happening, every time I log out i got my rating reseted to 0

still no response no fi on this? is happening like 6-8 times a day! wtf is wrong with this?

just lost 2k rating on my druid. logged in to do some games and I’m at 480 after a big win. mmr still around 2k. cant even continue upgrading all my gear that i didn’t have honor for.

Keeps happening to me only for my priest holy spec - ive submitted a few tickets no response. very frustrating

Confirming that we’ve identified the bug responsible for this, and we’re working on a fix.

The fix is going to require weekly maintenance, so please hang on a couple more days.

Thank you!

16 Likes

Thank you for letting us know the devs are aware.

2 Likes

SMH. There is more that needs fixing besides this.

can you tell your buddies on the pvp team to unnerf enh?

Some fixes are already on the beta.

No.

1 Like

tyvm for your answer :heart:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
a blue actually posted in this place? unreeeeaaaaalllll…MIKEY

3 Likes

Did this get fixed yet? Don’t see anything about it in hotfix notes and don’t really want to grind rating just for it to reset again.

yep is completely fixed, it didn’t make it to the hotfix notes but this week has been working properly =D

nice, thanks