The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patches Go Live Beginning Oct. 25

The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patches Go Live Beginning Oct. 25

Every new adventure begins with a single step, and the journey to the Dragon Isles is nearly here when the first of two pre-expansion patches go live.

View Full Article

29 Likes

Looks like I’ll be making more alts

10 Likes

All hail the 100% correct leak.

38 Likes

november 15th :frowning:

23 Likes

At last, the speculation ends.

9 Likes

You have let me down Blizzards. It could have been today! We are family and you have let me down :frowning:

I don’t care about the stupid pointless season thing… I need this content now not a week from now. We’re dying here in WoW retail man… there’s nothing to do! Meanwhile all those Wrath babies are swimming in their GDKP’s and happy as clams.

This is torture bruh, do you like to torture your fam? Huh? :dracthyr_cry_animated:

7 Likes

Sweet how exciting.

Now when will Chromie time be fixed and when will the XP reductions take effect?

So far, none of those are currently working on the PTR.

9 Likes

Will probably be spending two weeks alone setting up my UI with all my alts so I’m happy it’s done this way, though unfortunate for me to be missing a week for travel and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet launch. Good to have dates now, though.

7 Likes

For phase 2 of the pre-patch, then 2 weeks for DF.

1 Like

Damn was really hoping for Evokers on the 25th as well. That sucks :frowning:

44 Likes

WTF bliz?! just give us the evokers?! Everyone that wants to play them wants time to level and gear them for DF grind… why make people cram all that in 2 weeks instead of 4?!

23 Likes

Most excellent. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

6 Likes

Sooooo Tauren Rogues?!?

12 Likes

Oh, wait, ranked shuffle goes live on the 25th? How exciting. Cross-faction and stuff. Neat.

2 Likes

No evokers until the 15th!? That’s not really enough prep time…

11 Likes

Oh wow. Who could have seen this?

Besides all the obvious coincidences and the leak.

8 Likes

Technically it’s 5 weeks of prepatch.

And people wanted to wait until official announcement from blizz before being mad about evokers not coming until later on.

4 Likes

But will Chromie Time be ineffect during prepatch for level 50-60 leveling?

Please say yes.

14 Likes

Only 13 days to mess around with Evokers, and try to get everything available in the primal event? Really, that is not nearly enough time.

Come on, think about this for a second, please.

18 Likes

I hope this means the short story regarding Thalyssra and Lor’themar’s wedding will be released soon.

3 Likes