The Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patches Go Live Beginning Oct. 25

Only two weeks to farm the prepatch gear for tmog? :weary:

23 Likes

yeah, time to decide which lvl 30+ is going to get the axe, lol.

6 Likes

2 weeks was the same for DH? Not sure how thatā€™s not enough time

5 Likes

Two weeks seems reasonable. :dracthyr_heart:

6 Likes

Unfortunately no.

It is not currently working on the PTR.

And on the beta, there are scaling issues with it.

1 Like

The rogue, priest, and mage classes will become available to all races to create and play.

All races, huh? Does this include our new scaley friends? :wink:

6 Likes

Fix guardian druid por favor

2 Likes

They were made available for 3 weeks before launch.

3 Likes

November 15th canā€™t come soon enough. Very hyped to make my Evoker.

8 Likes

Finally they officially announce it lol

2 Likes

My Stepfatherā€™s late Mother was really something.

You give her a lovely piece of cakeā€¦ she would go CRAZYā€¦ yelling, ā€œWHEREā€™S THE ICE CREAM TO GO WITH IT!!!ā€

Just putting that out there.

6 Likes

Ugh I know, I always feel bad. They did nothing wrong except not being as ā€˜likedā€™ as the others and I take em out back and erase them from existence.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget an heirloom trinket that you can only make once youā€™ve ground out four rare drop essences from each of the invasions. So instead of doing all four and being done you need to pray you get lucky and the essence drops for you.

9 Likes

Evokers not being released on the initial release of prepatch is fine. But releasing them 3 weeks after the initial prepatch with only 2 weeks of prep time is a little inconsiderate given the fact that people wanting to play evoker will only get 2 weeks to get a feel for the class with all the talent system changes vs the 5 weeks for everyone else. Honestly, the evokers should be playable on the 1st.

18 Likes

Yea, I guess Iā€™m not doing much of the Primal event, since Iā€™ll be leveling an Evoker.

Even 2 weeks seems short for the event, I guess thereā€™s not going to be much there ā€œrareā€ drop wise for folks to farm for, and I assume the currency drops really fast for the gear to get the transmogs.

4 Likes

Why are we doing phases for the pre-patch again? It sucked during Death Rising and it sucks now.

16 Likes

Ahh I mistakenly remembered that.

Still 2 weeks isnā€™t terrible

1 Like

Leveling an evoker is incredibly fast. You wont spent much timr on thst at all. Then jump straight into invasions for some catch up gear.

3 Likes

So, no update for when Shadowlands will be yeeted into Chromie time? Thatā€™s quite a shame, Iā€™ve got a handful of level 50 alts that I was keen to level from 50-60 with in any expansion I wanted.

9 Likes

Sure, thatā€™s unreasonable, except in this case we pretty much got ice cream every time we got cake. So, yea, no ice cream is a bit of a blow. Cake seems stale too.

This is a really truncated patch event, especially the ā€œeventā€ part. 2 weeks is ā€œnothingā€ in WoW time.

3 Likes