[H][Illidan] (9/9H) 1-night AotC & M+ focused <The Shed> (Tues 8-11 Central raid)

Hello there!

The Shed (Illidan) (9/9H Amirdrassil) is a (currently 1 night/week) progression focused guild that values friendship and fun just as much as we like to push ourselves and perform in raid.

Schedule:
Tuesdays 8:00 - 11:00 P.M. CST (Yes, we are still raiding!)

Seeking like-minded gamers to join our ranks, meme and slay bosses in Heroic Amirdrassil (and soon in all Awakened Dragonflight raids)! We are also very active with M+ and have groups running keys nearly every other night.

We do accept both cross-realm and cross-faction raiders, and communicate through discord and our in-game community.

Currently seeking:

• DPS players
  • DPS/Healer flex players

Please reach out to GM/RL spacefrog on Discord if interested!

1 Like

This guy is cool.

Still looking for more gamers to join us! Greatest need is for more DPS players but will consider all roles.

It’s a good time trust me! :wink:

1 Like

Still LFM gamers!

Have room in tonight’s raid, blasting and feeling out pre-patch changes.

Do it for Gondor!

Still looking for more players to join the team for DF!

We have imaginary cookies and super crisp high-fives!

1 Like

Still recruiting for fated raids and our DF raid team!

Come check us out tomorrow night.

Easy-going crowd, would raid with them again

1 Like

Every day is filled with invasive thoughts and dissociation.

1 Like

Still got room for more! Team filling out nicely for DF.

Hello! I recently started playing again with full intentions to raid a single night a week this expansion! I currently play on illidan and want to main either my Resto Druid or Preservation Evoker this Xpac, and your raiding times fit perfect within my schedule! I am flexible with class to play, but I have experience Mythic and Aotc raiding only as a healer, so that is a preference but I am willing to play whatever is needed!

Changed my toon from my legion main lol

Hey there! Would love to chat further. Can you add me on Discord @ Spacefrog#2403 or Bnet at Spacefrog#11917?

Looking for Green Booger Cookie class (Warlock) and a Life Giving person (healer)!

1 Like

Still LFM! Esp want to talk to players interested in:

• Main healer
  • Flex healer
  • RDPs esp. Warlock

This guy speaks the truth!

Closing recruitment “officially” for now as we’re bumping up against the flex raid size limit!

If you’re a DPS main or DPS flex heal or tank that performs and has plenty of AOTC+ raid experience, please feel free to reach out still. I can probably squeeze in 1-2 more players. Otherwise recruits from here on would be on reserve hoping to take the spot of an existing recruit that doesn’t work out.

Hello! Opening up recruitment once again, if interested in our team please reach out on Discord @ Spacefrog#2403!

We’d be happy to bring on a few more DPS, and a main healer or a couple flex heal/DPS players!

1 Like