[H][Illidan] (9/9H) 1-night AotC & M+ focused <The Shed> (Tues 8-11 Central raid)

Stable and fun community here, still raiding Tuesdays @ 8. Got space for more like-minded gamers looking for a home with heroic raiding and m+!

We like to M+ and make jokes. Is good time.

1 Like

LFM more gamers, esp a new full-time healer or flex healer/dps!

Looking for a magey person!

WTB Mage gamer PST!

Raid team sitting at 23 players as of update and can confirm bird dead!

Looking for more friendly gamers who DPS, DPS/Heal or DPS and are interested in tanking in the future!

Solid team of shenaniganers any and all welcome. Flex-y-er the better.

We still have space heading into 10.1! Looking for DPS mains, DPS/Heal flexers.

1 Like

Holding out for big pumpers! And medium pumpers! Generally good attitude persons with a good sense of humor is all we require. So really anybody.

Still looking for more friends to hop in and blast in 10.1! B^)

Rosie the Riveter here, I’m a strong independent woman who don’t need no man - But I do want you to come raid with us in 10.1! Come inquire within

Still got space for more gamers looking to raid one night AotC focused!

High quality shenanigans with one night raid commitment. Active M+ slammers and enjoyers.

1 Like

Still have room for more raiders!

Looking for the raiders of all time, that could be you. Come join us for raid, M+, and everything in between

1 Like

Still looking for a few more gamers! Special considerations for a dedicated DH main and ranged DPS with ability to flex heal.

Hello there! Me and my buddy are interested in joining! I main a DH and he is going to be playing a shadow priest next tier. We both achieved KSM and AoTC this tier. I sent over a friend request on Discord!

1 Like

Hello Slammers, a couple ranged dps slots open!

We still have a bit of space to welcome in more gamers, reach out today :slight_smile:

Any ranged pumpers in chat?