Wrath Classic: Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity and Obsidian Sanctum Now Live!

Wrath Classic: Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity and Obsidian Sanctum Now Live!

The first three Wrath of the Lich King raid dungeons are now open for intrepid groups of 10 or 25 adventurers!

View Full Article

7 Likes

Not sure the Realm First broadcasts are working correctly, isn’t it supposed to list each character?
Or is it right that it posted the guild name 25 times?

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you for the post!

Already…? Jeez

1 Like

dont care cant play

1 Like

RDF please

2 Likes

Out here in HFP, capping the fortifications.

2 Likes

Too late already cleared Naxx. World first is mine.

1 Like

When does VOA become available?

did u forget VOA or something?

1 Like

well VOA isn’t working right… after the 6pm server… My group won WG and use to have the buff… but it seems that this time we won and didn’t get the buff and can’t enter VOA. But the opposing faction can. It looks like it took the last winner and gave them the buff but not all that won. Does anyone else have this issue.

lol… Blizzard you rushing WOTLK so everyone will jump back to retail on expansion release… aren’t ya

It feel’s like they went ahead with Wrath classic just to shut people up and really don’t care about it.

ok but what about Vault of Archavon? it drops phase 1 loot as well

I thought for sure Blizzard said they made Nax harder this time around. Under an hour to clear all of Nax on day 1? This does not bode well.

1 Like

Are you on OCE? The WG buff is bugged for them.

Private server masters had this inevitable.

some retailers are here ksm/ksh from mythic dungeon , heroic raid and chipped away to varying degrees mythic pre-nerf jailor/season 3. even a retail heroic raider could be going okay…that it?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.