Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

It’s a great time to return to World of Warcraft, level a new character, or prepare for the Dragonflight expansion as the Winds of Wisdom buff blows into Azeroth once more.

View Full Article

47 Likes

Hallelujah.

I was just getting the urge to level an alt.

12 Likes

Finally. I have some lvl 50s that I can’t bear to level through shadowlands lol this will make it easier

38 Likes

Pog Championship

5 Likes

Well, guess I stop leveling until 10-04.

10 Likes

I have all classes at 60 what does this do for me

2 Likes

This is good. I’ll get the rest of my characters leveled.

4 Likes

YES!! I just went Horde and I’m unlocking all the allied races, this is great news!!

13 Likes

Bring it back to classic 1-68

45 Likes

Same! The thought of even one more time through Shadowlands has kept me from leveling lots of level 50s, lol.

11 Likes

Lmao, you will enjoy your slow “authentic” classic leveling and you will like it.

26 Likes

Yeah, tbh I’d hoped to hold onto Winds of Wisdom for low levels in Wrath Classic, as well - 1-68, as Wreckless says. I’m fighting to get my shaman leveled, and Winds of Wisdom really made the grind less painful!

5 Likes

Finally I can once again spam Timewalking and level my ancient Druid and maybe Warlock! Every class at 60 on Area52 is the goal.

1 Like

Can you please make chromie time go until level 60 with this??

I’d love to utilize the buff but shadowlands leveling is just bad and I’m tired of the aesthetic of the entire expansion.

26 Likes

Cool, now add joyous journey back to wolk classic. No reason not to be brought back until wrath classic folks get through TBC garbage zones.

10 Likes

It doesn’t nothing if you aren’t interested in leveling more characters. Why stop at one of each class, though? I couldn’t pick between Vulpera or Pandaren Priest so I ended up with two.

3 Likes

Nothing at all.
Some people just won’t benefit from the bonus. And, that’s okay.

11 Likes

Same, but for Alliance! I wanted to work on those last XP buff but just didn’t have time, I’m glad it’s returning!

4 Likes

Please extend into prepatch. I’m not willing to pay for Shadowlands for less than a month AND DF, just so I can be prepared on launch day for DF. If I’m not able to be ready for launch on launch day, I’ll just skip DF.

Also, customer service won’t switch the promo Shadowlands I got to the correct account (after waiting 11 days on that ticket). I accidentally put it on the wrong attached account and never even used it. They won’t just move it over…

3 Likes

Skipping a whole xpac just because you won’t be ready for launch? That seems a little dramatic.

9 Likes