Dragonflight Season 1 and Raid Schedule

Dragonflight Season 1 and Raid Schedule

With the release of Dragonflight ahead, we wanted to provide more information on what this means for Season 1 and the schedule for the Vault of the Incarnates raid dungeon.

View Full Article

5 Likes

I still don’t want to do old dungeons I’ve done already a million times at the launch of a new expansion. It’s a new expansion. I want to do all the new dungeons, in the new expansion. Not old dungeons, in the new expansion. Are you serious?

58 Likes

What if it gives you 8 brand new dungeons in s3 and s4 would you still be against it?

1 Like

Yes. Because I want to do the new dungeons. In the new expansion. Lol

11 Likes

Any word on Pre patch date yet?

2 Likes

It says cross faction mythic raiding will be there from the start, does this also mean cross server too?

2 Likes

Lmao raid release right before the holidays. Actually slapping my forehead so damn hard. BLIZZARD DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM NATHRIA!?!?!??

good god man brain dead company

8 Likes

The leaks say October 25th.

Well curious. Im on the fence. If it brings us more dungeons thoughout then good. I was tired of always running dos and necrotic wake for years.

Back in legion we got new dungeons but nobody ran them because everyone knew the routes of DHT and EoA or Maw and ran though over Cathedral or Seat

1 Like

What’s the reasoning behind 2 weeks of chilling before season 1 starts on Dec 13th versus 1 week (Dec 6th)?

It’s literally the principle of having a new expansion and gating us out of half of the new dungeons in favor of old dungeons. I don’t care if they start this up in season 2, or god forbid, just add a couple extra dungeons to the rotation from old expansions instead of gating us from half of the new ones.

5 Likes

sigh…was really hoping this would be a cool xpac, but…with the soaring thing, (who’s idea was that anyways? ) and the mandatory this & that’s…blah…bland, redone, overused system…

2 Likes

The raid opens December 12th. Gives the world first guilds roughly 2 weeks to finish before Christmas.

Sorry, you guys are insane if you think most of us don’t want to play during the holidays. The holidays are the season to grind M+ like a madman and really push IO. It’s the best time of the year to play.

18 Likes

It was either Dec 13 for season/raid start or delay for an unreasonable time (6 weeks) until they come back the 2nd week of January (it usually looks like blizz gets 3 weeks off for holidays).

Nobody was going to wait until January 10 for content.

1 Like

New M+ affix? Huh. And getting rid of necrotic and inspiring? Not bad.

Raiding during Christmas blows, especially for people traveling to see their families.

Have to wait and see as usual.

2 Likes

Lmao what is the problem exactly?

2 Likes

As a raid lead of a more casual team it is a nightmare to schedule raiding around the holidays. Most holiday seasons = time off for raid. So the first weeks of the raid we wont be raiding. Super cool decision by blizzard.

2 Likes

It says the week of the 12th. This some generic statement for EU as well or are they going to start stuff that Monday for NA?

So the raid opens Dec 12th I’m guessing the official release is indeed 2 weeks prior? So Nov 28th or so sounds like the Dragonflight launch date. Might as well announce launch date.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when they release the xpac ya’ll will complain regardless.

1 Like