Eranikus Transfers closed? Or a bug?

hi bro can you share the Link pls?

We need some communication on this. Half my guild is stuck on Grobb because they couldn’t use their boosts on Eranikus due to bug. They boosted on Grobb expecting to transfer 3 days later.

When are transfers to Eranikus opening?

1 Like

There has been communication. They just dont know how to make a thread and instead answer a random other thread.

SO they dont seem to have a clue why at this time.

1 Like

It’s the same situation for a lot of people, including myself and my friends. The fact that we’re getting “We don’t know” two weeks from launch of WOTLK classic is really quite unacceptable. It doesn’t take a long time to figure out exactly what happened on things like this as they have shown in the past they can be quick (within just a couple of hours) figuring out issues. Just another piece of evidence that Classic doesn’t matter all that much to Blizzard.

Time will tell I guess.

1 Like

There needs to be a thread addressing this issue. It’s quite a major one if left unchecked. I’m sure I’m not alone in saying it will destroy my guild’s chances of playing together if not addressed quickly.

We have been working on the bug, which we think has something to do with initializing your free transfer from the in-game shop, rather than from the queue.

We’re seeing lots of successful free transfers to Eranikus over the last 24 hours, so we think that, until this bug is fixed, you should be able to transfer to Eranikus by using the button on the queue screen.

4 Likes

will RDF be coming?

10 Likes

Kaivax - thanks for the clarity. Any update on the plan for Eranikus staying locked for the long-term? I know there are quite a few people that would love to join up with guilds over on Eranikus who were not on a mega server.

3 Likes

Seconding this. If Eranikus opens then my whole guild won’t be separated from each other anymore.

Once theres a queue log out and get in line and initiate the free xfer to circumvent the bug.

There are currently no que times for Faerelina, so this cannot be done in this manner ATM. (539pm Server)

Appreciative of the update. Thanks very much for this.

Keep fighting the good fight!

2 Likes

Man this is just not your hour is it Blizz? It’s been one F up after another. I’m actually kind of impressed though, it’s like having the answers to a test and still getting a 30%.

2 Likes

Tried this with all three of my accounts. Confirmed not working this way either

3 Likes

This hasn’t work for my members as they are trying it now with the 8-10min que time there server had started hiitting about 800 ppl as of now.

1 Like

Darkknight and Hotdmpstrfyr there is no current queue on Grobb if that’s what you’re talking about. I don’t think you actually tried this out.

On faerlina…

They just spent time and resources remaking the LFG tool, so that’s gonna be here awhile for sure.

There’s no queue there either right now :slight_smile: