Eranikus Transfers closed? Or a bug?

People are saying that they can’t transfer to Eranikus anymore. Saying that the server isn’t open for transfers at the moment. Tried it with one of my toons that i didn’t transfer from Grobb and i can confirm that it is indeed saying that the server isn’t open for transfers. Is this intended or is it another bug to go along with the boost bug. I’m asking this because i have friends that were originally going to boost on the server after transferring from Grobb but they couldn’t boost because of the boost bug. They now are in their 72 hour waiting period to be able to transfer so if the server is indeed closed they’re kinda of eff’d and that’s a pretty crappy situation. People are also saying they can’t transfer to Eranikus but can transfer to Old Blanchy fine. Some people are saying they can indeed transfer to Eranikus so i’m not sure what’s going on.

6 Likes

Also having this issue. I transfered all my toons from Bene last night. Today i tried to transfer my wifes toons from Bene, and it won’t let us, says it is locked. Also can’t create a new character there, so I can’t play with my wife. So i guess if this can’t be fixed. I’ll just have to be done with classic. You don’t piss off wives…

Yea like i said the not being able to boost on Eranikus kinda screwed my friends and i cuz they had to boost on Grobb and they were currently waiting the 72 hour cooldown time or whatever to be able to transfer. If they could’ve boosted on Eranikus in the first place we’d be able to play together but they couldn’t cuz of a bug and Blizzard doesn’t know when the boost would’ve been available so we thought it would’ve just been faster if they had boosted before transferring. Nope 72 hours before you can transfer. WHICH btw it doesn’t tell you when you use the boost.

3 Likes

It’s shocking how poorly this all is being handled. They’re trying to put our fires by blowing them elsewhere. Clearly they have massive demand, and somehow they didn’t anticipate it, despite people saying since the inception of classic that they’d be playing wrath when it came out.

4 Likes

It’s probably a bug.

I will mention that the alliance only transfers to Sulfuras closed at 9pm Pacific a few nights ago.

1 Like

I’m trying to bring another of my toons and am getting the same error.

If I can’t I can’t but that simple communication seems to be a real challenge for this iteration of CMs.

This prepatch has been a disaster.

1 Like

That’s a really rough situation. :frowning:

I really hope for people like your sake it is just a bug. I think so but I’m not Blizzard.

2 Likes

Just make it earthfury tbh. I don’t like fresh servers.

1 Like

If the transfers have been locked for Horde without warning (I know Blizz stated they would be without warning), then that screws over a lot of people, like boosters planning to play with friends. You guys but a 72 hour transfer lock on boosts and you guys blocked boosts on Eranikus. I know the blocked boost was supposedly a bug, but you also said that would take time to fix. What’s the story here? A response would be lovely.

This combined with many other excuses and lack of communication has really made Blizzard as a company go downhill quickly. You guys are letting down your player base. Shame on you. It’s becoming quite clear Blizzard does not care about Classic in the slightest. It’s a cashcow. That’s it.

This actually might be the worst handled pre-patch i’ve EVER been a part of

2 Likes

They are doing all bad. Now we are Prisoned on a server where you cannot create a character as new player and people cant transfer.

2 Likes

Eranikus dead. Should have never even opened the server to begin with.

1 Like

Post on your main, coward.

Most likely a bug

Why? What does my level or avatar have to do with what I said?

Transfer only servers don’t work. This is known. Sorry you fell for it. Server should have never been locked.

Still waiting.

pretty sure it is closed alliance side because the population is 55% alliance to 45% horde. Maybe? I was able to transfer a horde toon to Eran just now.

1 Like

I JUST tried to transfer my level 10 horde rogue and it said that they’re not accepting transfer at this time

I literally just transferred a horde rogue level 1 lol

Weird. I tried to transfer a level 1 and it said that they didn’t meet the minimum level requirements and that the server isn’t accepting transfers