Faerlina restarts in 15 min... behold my brothers

… the queue is coming!

7 Likes

We’re not prepared

5 Likes

It’s just us?

same with bene, i assume it is to do with closing the servers/locking them to transfers and character creation

1 Like

Maladath as well. I think it’s to fix the AH.

Pagle is also going down

people be furiously hitting reconnect soon

Bene going down as well, Looks like all the servers might be, and of course, nothing from blizzard about it

bene going down too

The QQ queue

Hello.

We’re restarting all realms in this region to alleviate an issue that has been making the Auction House unavailable.

We’re hoping to see the Auction House performing as intended after realms come back up.

14 Likes

how long before i go sit in a 7hr que?

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I intend to go shopping right after the servers are back up :smiley:

Cool, when are you going to pull the Classic servers out of the broom closet and increase realm size so we don’t have 15k person que.

2 Likes

cool glad i waited in a que only to be thrown back into a que

1 Like

I left work early to secure my spot in the queue so that I can get on in time for my guild raid tonight.

How long until servers come back up and will I now be in a much longer queue because of the restart?

Just implement the retail auction house. It’s the same problem that plagued the auction house in BFA and that didn’t really fix itself either.

2 Likes

Odd… the AH was back up on Windseeker before the restart messages popped up, so why restart it at all?

the retail auction house is garbage

1 Like

Have you even used it?

7 Likes